PDA

View Full Version : Answered No tickets for multiple bingos

bobdole987123
10-31-13, 09:59 PM
I had a total of 10 bingos on 2 cards in the "special bingo" room. i only received 8 tickets. im sure youll tell me that is how its supposed to work, but i know i have received tickets for each bingo in the past. 11101

tltkyla
02-06-14, 06:41 AM
I also have been wondering the same thing. You're right, I used to receive in the past reward tickets for each bingo I got in a game. I just figured TL decided to change its way of rewarding bingos by only rewarding each card that contained bingos with 6 tickets, whether the card contained one or multiple bingos. The only thing that puzzles me now is that one of the "tips" at the start of the games still says something about getting multiple bingos on a card still counts toward your total number of bingos. If that's the case, then what is the reason for getting more than one bingo on a card if there is no reward?

PikaSquirrel
02-07-14, 07:00 PM
You will receive extra tickets per Bingoes card, not extra tickets per Bingo.

JeNnDiZzLe87
06-01-14, 05:32 PM
Sorry to be redundant, need clarification:

So in normal gameplay, it appears that you get 6-points per daub, and 6-tickets per Bingo-CARD (not per actual bingo) then correct?

And if so, do we get anything for having more than 1 bingo per card besides additional XP from marking more daub spaces?

Thx for your time & response!

beechsundowner
06-05-14, 11:44 AM
Sorry to be redundant, need clarification:

So in normal gameplay, it appears that you get 6-points per daub, and 6-tickets per Bingo-CARD (not per actual bingo) then correct?

And if so, do we get anything for having more than 1 bingo per card besides additional XP from marking more daub spaces?

Thx for your time & response!

My experience has it you get extra coins for extra bingos on a card. In the first room, you get 150 coins for each bingo on a card. So if you have 4 bingos on one card, you will get 600 coins plus any coin squares you daub. Coin payout is higher in higher levels but I don't remember what it is at the top of my head :-)