PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody else not traveled to the arctic since the new Halloween island came out??

leprechaun31783
10-31-13, 07:55 PM
A week before the new Halloween island came, I got stuck in the arctic. Every time I tried to travel back to my original island, it would give me an error message saying the game needs Internet access. It literally took me 4 days to get back to my mainland. I was so worried I would never make it off that frozen isolated world. I felt trapped, alone, and desperate.... Far away. So far away. No way to communicate. No way to beg for help.

Finally, my transportation started up in the freezing cold weather, allowing me to escape that horrible nightmare. I had decided once I got back never to leave home again. At least until I finish with all there is to achieve with the new festivities. Perhaps one day I will overcome my fear of flying and return to advance my career as dragon caretaker. Perhaps.....

Has anyone else had this issue?

NouraMoh
11-01-13, 05:45 AM
I tend to forget to visit my " dark frozen cave " :)
It's been like 3 weeks since I went there! I hope my dragons are not starving :/

igames4me
11-01-13, 06:03 AM
I haven't started on ice dragon yet..... Heard its expensive but eventually I'll get there

camelot7
11-01-13, 07:44 AM
I have had no trouble going back and forth. Just have trouble getting any new dragons in the arctic always blizzard. I am beginning to hate BLIZZARDS!!!!!!

aceblade
11-01-13, 09:29 AM
I go whenever I can breed again.
Finally got Cave yesterday.
Now trying for Polar and the other one... Penguin?
I dunno. Not a fan of the place because it really doesn't earn me anything.
:P

belbar22
11-01-13, 09:33 AM
I find it really boring and don't go. I don't have a diamond so can't get all the dragons anyway. However it would be a way of using up some of my 140 million coins. Lol

Emeralding
11-02-13, 03:46 PM
A week before the new Halloween island came, I got stuck in the arctic. Every time I tried to travel back to my original island, it would give me an error message saying the game needs Internet access. It literally took me 4 days to get back to my mainland. I was so worried I would never make it off that frozen isolated world. I felt trapped, alone, and desperate.... Far away. So far away. No way to communicate. No way to beg for help.

Finally, my transportation started up in the freezing cold weather, allowing me to escape that horrible nightmare. I had decided once I got back never to leave home again. At least until I finish with all there is to achieve with the new festivities. Perhaps one day I will overcome my fear of flying and return to advance my career as dragon caretaker. Perhaps.....

Has anyone else had this issue?

This made me laugh! Beautifully written! If you get stuck again, close Dragon Story and reopen. It should let you travel then. It happened to me once. I didn't pack a coat or anything. I had only planned a short crafting visit and nearly froze to death. I don't visit much anymore after ten hundred bazillion blizzard dragons. I just wanted a stinking Alpine. Oh, well...

JustKay
11-03-13, 03:37 AM
Ya, still working on an icicle dragon. It's the last cool dragon i think. After that maybe not so keen to slog through Blizzard(s) to get a Penguin or Snowangel.