PDA

View Full Version : Limit To Expansion?

Unregistered
01-07-11, 04:56 PM
What if you are already at level 37 and have enough gems and enough cash to purchase an expansion, and have 505 neighbors and maybe you are already at 17 x20? Is there a limit to how much you can expand so even if you haven't reached level 40 something, you won't be able to expand anymore?

Another thing is, in my expand buttons, there is only the gift chest and the coins, the buttons won't extract to show anymore expansion. I have turned off my phone and reboot but I don't want to delete the game for fear I would lose my precious bakery. My bakery is already big, and I have saved enough gems and cash so that I can expand some more, I want to put more stuff, is there a limit to how much you can expand. Hit me up or check out my bakery, let me know how I can see the expand buttons that are not showing. It would be gravely appreciated. I am HansEverett in all lava games and on all storm8 games. But I need help on bakery. Thank you!-Hans

Unregistered
01-07-11, 05:21 PM
Maybe you should cut down on your neighbors

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:45 AM
What if you are already at level 37 and have enough gems and enough cash to purchase an expansion, and have 505 neighbors and maybe you are already at 17 x20? Is there a limit to how much you can expand so even if you haven't reached level 40 something, you won't be able to expand anymore?

Another thing is, in my expand buttons, there is only the gift chest and the coins, the buttons won't extract to show anymore expansion. I have turned off my phone and reboot but I don't want to delete the game for fear I would lose my precious bakery. My bakery is already big, and I have saved enough gems and cash so that I can expand some more, I want to put more stuff, is there a limit to how much you can expand. Hit me up or check out my bakery, let me know how I can see the expand buttons that are not showing. It would be gravely appreciated. I am HansEverett in all lava games and on all storm8 games. But I need help on bakery. Thank you!-Hans

Yes, I agree it is annoying that the biggest expansion is only 17 x 20 in both restaurant and bakery story. And there is nothing left to spend the insane amount of coins I have,

Unregistered
01-10-11, 12:35 PM
I noticed other bakeries are larger than 17x20, which is where I am at and wish to go larger. Do these larger bakeries have an older version of this game and there is a "cap" to the expansion? That would really bite because I want to decorate more and certainly don't need any more ovens or drink mixers. I also noticed someone at level 75! Never seen that and that bakery is pretty big, definitely bigger than mine.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 02:40 PM
I noticed other bakeries are larger than 17x20, which is where I am at and wish to go larger. Do these larger bakeries have an older version of this game and there is a "cap" to the expansion? That would really bite because I want to decorate more and certainly don't need any more ovens or drink mixers. I also noticed someone at level 75! Never seen that and that bakery is pretty big, definitely bigger than mine.

The limit is 17 x 20.
The Levels cap at 75.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 01:15 AM
Maybe you should cut down on your neighbors

There is a limit of 2000 neighbors that is barely a quota if you have exceeded it will tell you.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 02:09 PM
I am a Droid user, and I posted this on the Droid part of this forum, but I haven't received a reply yet. I am hoping someone here may have an answer.

When I first started playing, and didn't have neighbors, I had the option to expand to a certain size for one neighbor, then a bigger size for 7 neighbors, then another for 10 neighbors. As soon as I hit that number of neighbors, the option would disappear. Is this just a Droid problem, or a general problem, and does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 06:10 PM
I am a Droid user, and I posted this on the Droid part of this forum, but I haven't received a reply yet. I am hoping someone here may have an answer.

When I first started playing, and didn't have neighbors, I had the option to expand to a certain size for one neighbor, then a bigger size for 7 neighbors, then another for 10 neighbors. As soon as I hit that number of neighbors, the option would disappear. Is this just a Droid problem, or a general problem, and does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks.
There is a common misconception that you ONLY need neighbors to expand. This is not the case.
you need a certain amount of neighbors PLUS the amount of coins it will take to expand.. which could be anywhere up to 5,000,000 coins.

It is explained here in the RS Forum.. different game but same type of thing..

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?3786-Reached-the-Required-Neighbors-but-Not-Able-to-Expand

It is not a glitch or anything.. you just need to gain enough coins and the neighbors to be able to even SEE what your options are.

rachadelic
07-27-14, 02:12 AM

I have the option to expand up to 23X26 and I'm level 99

maguar
07-27-14, 03:35 PM
Closing this thread as it is three years old