PDA

View Full Version : Thanks TeamLava!

ladyravon
10-31-13, 06:01 PM
2 weeks now with no new updates! Way to go guys!! Good work. Awesome idea to keep players interested.

pea92
10-31-13, 06:10 PM
2 weeks now with no new updates! Way to go guys!! Good work. Awesome idea to keep players interested.
Well said!

[S8] Elsa
10-31-13, 06:28 PM
;< I detect a hint of sarcasm.

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

atseng1
10-31-13, 08:32 PM
Is this game fading out or what?? It has been less and less new items every week and no expansion, really loosing interest.

ladyravon
11-01-13, 12:03 PM
;< I detect a hint of sarcasm.

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Hint of sarcasm. Pinch of frustration. Smidgen of disappointment.
You want my feedback?
I've played for over a year.
I'm on level 100.
I love the game.
I'm annoyed by NO new goals.
I'm annoyed by no new buildable items.
I'm annoyed by the same gift items since the game started.
I'm annoyed that you continue to give us "polls" and ask our "suggestions to better the game" however you have nit done ANYTHING with the poll answers OR suggestions.
I have put real money into the game because I liked it so much. Will I continue? No.
I used to play daily when we had goals to attain. Do I play daily now? No.
I'm annoyed that we have continuously asked to more land expansions and/or a 2nd floor. (I've seen MANY games lately adding floors so no excuses please)
I'm annoyed at the lack of attention the team gives the game now. Last year we had a whole new Halloween game .. This year we got what ... 20 new items? Can't count the last "update" ... It was all OLD items!
I'm annoyed that all of these issues go unaddressed no matter how many players bring them up .. Or leave the game!
Will I continue to play? Yes. In hopes you pull it together.
Will I spend money on the game. No.
Will I play daily? No.
Will I recommend the game to others anymore? No.

Please for the sake of the game and the loyal players, please Teamlava pull it together and step it up before this game becomes another sad statistic.

Many of us have stuck around with our fingers crossed but you're losing us ... And if you lose all your loyal players you will have none.