PDA

View Full Version : Are you having successful deliveries?! aka getting item drops?

ginrae22
10-31-13, 03:24 PM
I want an update from others to hear how it is going for everyone else. For the past at least 3 days any order I have fulfilled is not dropping anything but coins. So far since the update that promised more rare item drops I haven't personally seen an improvement. Now that it's been a bit longer how is everyone faring?

Any feedback will be helpful. Thanks fellow farmers! : )

nicxole
10-31-13, 04:25 PM
Yes!!!! I've gotten 3 shovels in the past week! I didn't think it was possible. Aside from that I havent seen a huge increase, but I'm satisfied with the shovels.

ginrae22
10-31-13, 04:27 PM
That's great! I'm glad to hear something positive because that gives me hope haha. I need some shovels too so hopefully I'll get some of that good luck!

nicxole
10-31-13, 04:28 PM
Hopefully my luck will extend to you. I've been really satisfied as the game is actually enjoyable!! I've been able to expand more and upgrade my barn with the items I've gotten recently.

ginrae22
10-31-13, 04:45 PM
Yes please haha I'll take all the luck that I can get! I got sort of lucky the other night because a couple of people were selling a lot of land deeds so I got to expand a couple of times. But as far as deliveries I reallllly need something to change haha.

sweetypies97
11-01-13, 12:14 AM
No, not me. I noticed an increase for a couple of days just after the announcement but it dropped back to its previous rate soon after :(

ginrae22
11-01-13, 09:57 AM
No, not me. I noticed an increase for a couple of days just after the announcement but it dropped back to its previous rate soon after :(

Yeah I've pretty much had the same experience unfortunately. Still having it!

greygull
11-01-13, 01:24 PM
Personally, I've been noticing a pattern (and it may just be me ;))

I keep a few shovels and picks in the barn, just in case. It seems if I use one or two, all of a sudden I'll receive one or two from deliveries. It's not always, and it's definitely not right away. And I'm too afraid to use up my supply to see if I'll get them all back lol!

ginrae22
11-01-13, 01:31 PM
Personally, I've been noticing a pattern (and it may just be me ;))

I keep a few shovels and picks in the barn, just in case. It seems if I use one or two, all of a sudden I'll receive one or two from deliveries. It's not always, and it's definitely not right away. And I'm too afraid to use up my supply to see if I'll get them all back lol!

THanks for the feedback Greygull! I can't test that theory because I can't seem to get my hands on even one shovel! But I have literally stockpiled all of the other tools haha so my poor barn is bursting with them! (I bought 90% of those). However without land deeds, shovels and screws I can't do much to use them up. But I'm not giving up!

prancer12345
11-02-13, 04:20 PM
Although I have been concentrating making $ in shop rather than deliveries right now, I can say that once I bought gems, my drops were pretty consistent-about 1 drop every 3 deliveries. At one point I had 18 pick axes and 10 shovels.

klengenhues
11-03-13, 12:51 AM
I also noticed an increasement but only with expanding cards. I don't get shovels or paintbuckets for example. I have to buy them. and they are rare.

sweetypies97
11-03-13, 02:38 AM
I bought gems a few days ago and I'm getting maybe one drop per 10 deliveries (and that's being generous). I might start tallying it. I did that once before and it averaged to one per 12 deliveries.

ginrae22
11-04-13, 03:26 PM
I was tallying for a while but it's considerably worse now than it was then. 1 every 12 is...not an improvement. I think they need to fix it again and really have it be noticeable this time.