PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 10/31/2013 Update

Aggwynn
10-31-13, 11:31 AM
Happy Halloween!!

We hope you had fun with last week's update. Here is what's going out today!

1) Greselda Quest Line (available if you have Lady Greselda walking on your game board)
2) 3 New Decorations will be available: Pillory Platform, Friendly Gallows, Baron Scarecrow

Glimmerbat Habitat: This quest line will expire soon.
If you haven't completed the Glimmerbat Habitat before the expiration date, the only way to get the special parts (Spooky Dead Wood, Spooky Glimmer Rocks, Glimmer Bat) would be through Gems.
The Glimmerbat Habitat will also be for sale in the Market until December 1st for Gems for anyone that missed out on this quest line completely.

We hope you enjoy the future updates to come, we have a lot in store for the holidays!

Happy trick or treating! Stay warm!

JayUK69
10-31-13, 12:02 PM
LOL typical! I put my 2 taverns in storage yesterday as I rearranged my kingdom and didn't have room and the first quest line wants 2 visits, so now have to wait 8 hours.

meme1098
10-31-13, 12:05 PM
The 3 new decorations at the market in my game say goal. So they are tied to the new Greselda quest line, I guess.?.
Am back at work on the Greselda goal since it was put on the back burner last week for the time limited one.

mikado86
10-31-13, 12:17 PM
Clean Slate (Invite)
Invite Lady Greselda to the Tavern
Click.

Accidental Smell
Chat at the Tavern (2)
Visit Tavern 2 times.

Frog Eye Pie
Chat at the Tavern (2)
Visit Tavern 2 times.

Glam Golem Lady
Chat at the Tavern (2)
Visit Tavern 2 times. (what the hell...)

Sharing is caring
Upgrade the Theater to lv. 5
Upgrade the Jeweler to lv. 5
Upgrade the Conservatory to lv. 5
Donate 100,000 coins

Forgive and forget
Craft the Baron's gift
Pillory (4hours)
10 Stone Block
10 Wooden Beam
20 Iron Ore

Hot Tomato
Throw Tomatoes to the baron (50)
Click.

Friendly Gallows
Craft the Friendly Gallows (1)
Craft a Bunch of Flowers (1)
Find some piles of seeds (20)
Friendly Gallows (4 hours)
10 Bunch of Flowers
10 Fancy Beams
20 Piles of Seeds

Bunch of flowers (30 mins)
5 purple petals
5 blue petals
5 white petals

Piles of Seeds are collected from Magic Garden and Ivy's Hut, normally more than 1 per collection

Baron Scarecrow
Craft a Baron Scarecrow
Baron Scarecrow (4 hours)
50 Wheat
25 Wool
4 Wooden Beam

Potion Shop Gossip
Ask friends for unique Oil (50)
Trade with Belladonna (3)

kimberly0822
10-31-13, 12:19 PM
Si if I don't have the queen yet, do I miss out on the update or will I get it after I get the queen. I'm still trying to get through the glimmer gate. Not sure what everyone else does to complete the goals so quickly, seems to take me 4-5 adventures every time I have to get a new item. Sometimes more.. :(

Aggwynn
10-31-13, 12:22 PM
This is not limited =) everyone will get this when they complete the previous steps.

katbtodd
10-31-13, 12:26 PM
This is not limited =) everyone will get this when they complete the previous steps.

Thank you,, doing the glimmerbat quest but me so far behind on the glimmer gate quest

wassupbaby
10-31-13, 12:27 PM
wow so many updates :) good jobs guys . It's been forever since CS had received weekly updates :)

meme1098
10-31-13, 12:27 PM
Thank you,, doing the glimmerbat quest but me so far behind on the glimmer gate quest

I am pretty far behind too but I don't speed things up with gems either.

SpuriousNotion
10-31-13, 12:35 PM
Wow! Really pleased to have yet more new things to do! Thank you! Wish I had more land to put my three new taverns on! :)

Aggwynn
10-31-13, 12:38 PM
We've been weekly since 09/05/2013! =) We hope to continue this pace for Castle Story

Keep Greselda safe from the Baron!

katbtodd
10-31-13, 01:13 PM
I am pretty far behind too but I don't speed things up with gems either.

Me neither,, just enjoying the game at least there some thing more to do now besides collect and make meals

katbtodd
10-31-13, 01:14 PM
We've been weekly since 09/05/2013! =) We hope to continue this pace for Castle Story

I see a wedding by valentines day,,,hehehehe

JayUK69
10-31-13, 01:14 PM
Will buildings preciously upgraded to level 5 count towards the goals? Some players already have upgraded to level 5 and would mean selling buildings and buying new to upgrade.

glimmergate
10-31-13, 01:16 PM
Will buildings preciously upgraded to level 5 count towards the goals? Some players already have upgraded to level 5 and would mean selling buildings and buying new to upgrade.

They will count!

JayUK69
10-31-13, 01:18 PM
They will count!

Thank you, will finish upgrading now while I'm waiting on the tavern collections.

jimboser
10-31-13, 01:54 PM
Happy Halloween!!

I was having fun, right up until my knights were unable to find a bat on their (so far) 5 adventures, and are now on their 6th attempt. That's 6 days of being in a holding pattern waiting for a random drop.

This is not my (or many people's) idea of a fun quest.

I don't mind, much, waiting months for an alicorn horn when I have 4 wings. I don't mind waiting for dragon or manticore eggs, since there is no time limit on such drops. but waiting for a random drop on something you can only try once every 22 hours (or 2 days) with a timer hanging over your head is not fun.

ginrae22
10-31-13, 02:17 PM
I was having fun, right up until my knights were unable to find a bat on their (so far) 5 adventures, and are now on their 6th attempt. That's 6 days of being in a holding pattern waiting for a random drop.

I don't mind, much, waiting months for an alicorn horn when I have 4 wings. I don't mind waiting for dragon or manticore eggs, since there is no time limit on such drops. but waiting for a random drop on something you can only try once every 22 hours (or 2 days) with a timer hanging over your head is not fun.

Well said! Totally agree.

froltojo
10-31-13, 02:45 PM
Well if the Glimmerbat doesn't show up in 22 hours..I'm taking my bat and ball and leaving!

ajax1964
10-31-13, 02:55 PM
8 wheats and I'm crafting the scarecrow. Nice detail on the gallows

eastie41
10-31-13, 03:37 PM

Thanks TeamLava for the fun updates. Happy Spooky Halloween! :cool:

creolepraline
10-31-13, 09:07 PM
This looks fun! Im finally proceeding with the greselda storyline. I have two more glimmer trolls to fight with and then on to the queen witch. Just gotta redecoratr again unless I want everything smashed together all tacky and ehatnot.

Im even proceeding on another account. Finally got thurstons home built and released sabina. They both will keep me mighty busy. It'll be ages before I could ever grow bored with CS.

oliverrr11
10-31-13, 11:47 PM
Aggwynn: You seem to want feedback from us players, so here is mine.
The game is great! I am totally addicted and go on more than I care to admit. The graphics are amazing. The updates and expansions are always appreciated by all, especially the recent frequency of them. Keep it up, please!
Here is the BUT that you waiting for :)..... I only have two issues. One I already posted about was my unhappiness with different gem prices for the same item (barracks) for different players. The second item is the situation with the Glimmerbat.
On 10/21 you started a thread, Castle Story: A Spooky Halloween Visitor!! Your First post was "Something or Someone is visiting your Kingdom near the end of this month :O". Well, me and what seems to be many many others didn't get a visitor :(
I did everything I was supposed to do. I put the glimmergate goals on hold and ended up getting spooky glimmer rocks at a rate of 1,1,2,1 and no sign of bat after that. My knights are still out looking now, but won't return until 4 hours after goal ends, so they won't bring me one. Now I am stuck with an empty habitat as a constant reminder of my "failure" to luck out and get the random drops in the short time you gave us. I can't even sell it or delete it, as that option is disabled. I really don't like to complain- I want it to be fun! And I'm sure you want it to be fun for us. I just want you to know that from my viewpoint as a player: We get excited when we get new goals like this. It is such a let down and disappointment when though no fault of our own we can't succeed. It took what was a fantastic update and made me wish it never existed. Unlike many others, I am ok with random drops. I appreciate my alicorn that much more after waiting many months for the final piece. It is the combination of the short time frame WITH the random drops that makes for disaster for us players.
Sorry for how long this turned out. Just wanted to give my input in hopes that you might consider these issues when you give us future updates. Thank you so much!!! :)

wassupbaby
11-01-13, 01:40 AM
you can still buy the glimmer bat with gems . it only costs 50 gems , i think it's affordable for everyone.

vitriolicheart
11-01-13, 01:52 AM
If you haven't completed the Glimmerbat Habitat before the expiration date, the only way to get the special parts (Spooky Dead Wood, Spooky Glimmer Rocks, Glimmer Bat) would be through Gems.

So can I now purchase a Bat since my SEVEN (yes SEVEN just on the bat) adventures failed to bring back any and this Goth is now broken hearted at the lack of Bat in her kingdom.
I don't want to waste Gems I can ill afford to use and not get an actual bat. Especially since I've lost s few Gems on Gem traps.

newzealander
11-01-13, 02:25 AM
Aggwynn: You seem to want feedback from us players, so here is mine.
The game is great! I am totally addicted and go on more than I care to admit. The graphics are amazing. The updates and expansions are always appreciated by all, especially the recent frequency of them. Keep it up, please!
Here is the BUT that you waiting for :)..... I only have two issues. One I already posted about was my unhappiness with different gem prices for the same item (barracks) for different players. The second item is the situation with the Glimmerbat.
On 10/21 you started a thread, Castle Story: A Spooky Halloween Visitor!! Your First post was "Something or Someone is visiting your Kingdom near the end of this month :O". Well, me and what seems to be many many others didn't get a visitor :(
I did everything I was supposed to do. I put the glimmergate goals on hold and ended up getting spooky glimmer rocks at a rate of 1,1,2,1 and no sign of bat after that. My knights are still out looking now, but won't return until 4 hours after goal ends, so they won't bring me one. Now I am stuck with an empty habitat as a constant reminder of my "failure" to luck out and get the random drops in the short time you gave us. I can't even sell it or delete it, as that option is disabled. I really don't like to complain- I want it to be fun! And I'm sure you want it to be fun for us. I just want you to know that from my viewpoint as a player: We get excited when we get new goals like this. It is such a let down and disappointment when though no fault of our own we can't succeed. It took what was a fantastic update and made me wish it never existed. Unlike many others, I am ok with random drops. I appreciate my alicorn that much more after waiting many months for the final piece. It is the combination of the short time frame WITH the random drops that makes for disaster for us players.
Sorry for how long this turned out. Just wanted to give my input in hopes that you might consider these issues when you give us future updates. Thank you so much!!! :)

Applause for you, Oliverrr. I couldn't have said it better myself.

sabrinashal
11-01-13, 03:01 AM
1) Greselda Quest Line (available if you have Lady Greselda walking on your game board)
2) 3 New Decorations will be available: Pillory Platform, Friendly Gallows, Baron Scarecrow

why don't i have Lady Greselda?

katbtodd
11-01-13, 03:30 AM
why don't i have Lady Greselda?

Maybe because we haven't finished the glimmer gate quest line to get her I'm still waiting on the hilt from the cast this morning got the knife of light ,,

kitthecat
11-01-13, 03:52 AM
Applause for you, Oliverrr. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Another applause for Oliverrr. Well said.����

jimboser
11-01-13, 06:37 AM
It is the combination of the short time frame WITH the random drops that makes for disaster for us players.

This echos what I and many others have been saying for some days now. My knights returned from their 6th adventure this AM searching for these supposedly abundant bats (According to Thomas) and have returned empty handed each time (not counting another scarecrow and another dragon statue for storage).

pattypopo
11-01-13, 08:01 AM
Another applause for Oliverrr. I used gems to speed up the quest for the rocks and now I'm expected to use gems for the bat? May have well just told us this was a gem quest from the beginning. No fun at all. Feeling duped.

jimboser
11-01-13, 08:24 AM
Another applause for Oliverrr. I used gems to speed up the quest for the rocks and now I'm expected to use gems for the bat? May have well just told us this was a gem quest from the beginning. No fun at all. Feeling duped.

I've reported this as a bug: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60692-Glimmerbat-from-Ancient-Vault-Glitch

froltojo
11-01-13, 07:21 PM
Well if the Glimmerbat doesn't show up in 22 hours..I'm taking my bat and ball and leaving!

Strangely when I finished the quest this morning, I thought the knights had come back empty handed again. I checked the forum to see how everyone else is doing then went back to the game. Not until I checked in the Kingdom goals did I realise the bat had actually arrived and I was able to finish the quest! Lesson learned....check the kingdom goals book more often. Hopefully there may be one or two of you out there that find the same. Good luck all. Now if only that wretched dragon would drop more scales I could continue with the Griselda's quest.

rene2222
11-02-13, 03:22 AM
Looks like teamlava wants us to use gem to complete this quest if we dont get the bat upon its expiry time. In other words, use real money for the gems if a player do not have enuf 50 gems for the bat. Right TL?

cad33
11-02-13, 10:15 AM
Clean Slate (Invite)

Visit Tavern 2 times.
Visit Tavern 2 times.
Visit Tavern 2 times. (what the hell...)
Upgrade the Theater to lv. 5
Upgrade the Jeweler to lv. 5
Upgrade the Conservatory to lv. 5
Donate 100,000 coins
Pillory (4hours)
10 Stone Block
10 Wooden Beam
20 Iron Ore
Throw Tomatoes to the baron (50)
Craft the Friendly Gallows (1)
Craft a Bunch of Flowers (1)
Find some piles of seeds (20)
Friendly Gallows (4 hours)
10 Bunch of Flowers
10 Fancy Beams
20 Piles of Seeds
5 purple petals
5 blue petals
5 white petals
Baron Scarecrow (4 hours)
50 Wheat
25 Wool
4 Wooden Beam

Thanks for posting these! (and thanks to all the others who have in all the other threads. Some of these will take ages to do, and even though I'm about 15 steps back (Haven't finished making the sword yet); it's nice to look forward at the fact I'll need 25 red petals to upgrade the Conservatory from lvl 2 to lvl 3. Those kinds of things can take a while, even if you are focused on them (and take even longer when you aren't!)

clarabesked
11-02-13, 12:39 PM
Try the Valentine flowers! They give red petals!

mikado86
11-02-13, 02:48 PM
Looks like teamlava wants us to use gem to complete this quest if we dont get the bat upon its expiry time. In other words, use real money for the gems if a player do not have enuf 50 gems for the bat. Right TL?

Noone is forcing you to buy it, just wait until next year's october, it might be back then.

Queenofheartland
11-02-13, 04:19 PM
2'Nov'2013

I have been sending my knights on ancient vault journeys for more than a week now and still have not been able to receive my glimmerbat habitat??? not fair.... now i will have to save up gems to buy it????? and there should be an option to buy the energy like a confirmation because when you are playing this game all the time by mistake one presses the button to trade gems for energy??? not fair, everytimr i reach to collect around 110 gems, by accident all my gems get wasted???/

JayUK69
11-03-13, 10:35 AM
The trade with Belladonna 3 times is a pain because of the rat tails. Had enough to do two, but only have 4 tails left and need another 11. Was getting loads of skunkupines appear while collecting the petals for the bunches of flowers and now I'm on this part pf the quest have only had 1 appear all day. Still have 2 days to get them as only requested the oils today and need another 30 over the next couple of days.

mommy1951
11-03-13, 10:55 AM
Is it just me or can anyone connect since the maintenance was done? I keep getting the not connected to the internet message when obviously I am connected

mommy1951
11-03-13, 10:59 AM
FYI all my other Teamlava games came back about 4 hours ago but not castle story :(

Castloninian
11-03-13, 11:13 AM
FYI all my other Teamlava games came back about 4 hours ago but not castle story :(

It seems you need to delete and redownload the game for it to work again. Mine's been up and running fora good few hours now after I did that.

LadyKatja
11-03-13, 11:18 AM
I had to wait 7 hours :( And that on a lazy Sunday! Got I was annoyed ;)

* * * yes, it is clear to me I'm an addict * * * My whole plan got screwed up ;)

I thought the game crashed or something I also couldn't reinstall it at first in iTunes.

Glad, VERY glad everything is running now! I also deleted the game and then reinstalled it. x

BriarAvenue
11-03-13, 11:25 AM
It seems you need to delete and redownload the game for it to work again. Mine's been up and running fora good few hours now after I did that.
Exactly what I did. Otherwise it keeps telling you your internet connection has problem,
which definitely wasn't the case!

CottageRose
11-03-13, 11:30 AM
Wow... I dodged that problem somehow. I did not have any connection problems, and I did not have to delete/reinstall. That sort of makes up for the pain of collecting materials for the three trades with Belladonna.

mommy1951
11-03-13, 11:38 AM
Thank you! Was so afraid to delete and reinstall but I bit the bullet and it worked!!!! Was hoping the blade if darkness would be waiting for me but no luck with that, just happy I am in again Lots to do and thanks so much:)

JayUK69
11-03-13, 11:57 AM
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/13826113/img/Anonymous/CS1.jpg

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/13826114/img/Anonymous/CS2.jpg

Queenzod
11-03-13, 03:35 PM
It appears Griselda has a hover skirt. She kinda glides around like she's floating! :)

Luna48
11-03-13, 06:51 PM
Has anyone completed the final part of the goals - unique oil and 3 trades with Belladonna? What do you get from that besides the 1,700 coins and 6 EP? Is this one of those TL final goals where you get very little for a lot of out put (3 trades with Belladona where I rarely get any "shiny baubles"). I love, love, love these updates and so appreciate all the work from TL on this game. Just not sure this last goal is worth it. Thanks.

mikado86
11-03-13, 08:13 PM
Has anyone completed the final part of the goals - unique oil and 3 trades with Belladonna? What do you get from that besides the 1,700 coins and 6 EP? Is this one of those TL final goals where you get very little for a lot of out put (3 trades with Belladona where I rarely get any "shiny baubles"). I love, love, love these updates and so appreciate all the work from TL on this game. Just not sure this last goal is worth it. Thanks.

Nothing. text indicates it might continue next update, but at the moment ends there.

FoxysFreaks
11-04-13, 08:15 AM
Pls help me. After last upgrade castle Story didn't come back. Keeps saying Internet connection required. I came to forums and as suggested, I deleted the app, ready to reinstall. However when I go to iTunes it finds the Castle Story app but does not provide an option to "install". Help!!! What do I do now??? Running latest version and using ipad2.

All other lava games returned ok.

JayUK69
11-04-13, 09:23 AM
Pls help me. After last upgrade castle Story didn't come back. Keeps saying Internet connection required. I came to forums and as suggested, I deleted the app, ready to reinstall. However when I go to iTunes it finds the Castle Story app but does not provide an option to "install". Help!!! What do I do now??? Running latest version and using ipad2.

All other lava games returned ok.

If you've already installed the game previously, then the "Install" button isn't there, it should be a little cloud icon with a downward arrow instead, click that and it'll download and install.

susans_place
11-04-13, 10:00 AM
THE game doesn't work animore

susans_place
11-04-13, 10:04 AM
I've got the Same problem. Running the latest version and using ipad2

GwendyGirl
11-04-13, 10:07 AM
Is there a problem with the game? Since yesterday, I get error messages. The game is Offline. I get the same message in the game "farm STORY2" ? only the Halloween version of farm story functions. Where is the mistake? My Internet connection is ok. I newly wanted to load the game in the AppStore. That is not possible. Can you help me?

pattipenguin
11-04-13, 10:29 AM
Just finished this morning! It says that Belladonna might visit us soon! Woohoo!

meme1098
11-04-13, 10:35 AM
Since maintenance the other day some are having problems. Here's what you need to do:

You need to delete the app from your device. Don't worry, you're game is saved on TL's servers so you won't lose any progress.
Reinstall the game and see if you are now able to access the game. If you're still having problems, try hard restart of your device.
Still having problems? Time to email TL support: Support@teamlava.com

FoxysFreaks
11-04-13, 02:27 PM
Thank you so much Jay.... That worked!! Yay

If you've already installed the game previously, then the "Install" button isn't there, it should be a little cloud icon with a downward arrow instead, click that and it'll download and install.

angellahg
11-04-13, 03:56 PM

I still haven't had a single drop either. It's very frustrating.

angellahg
11-04-13, 03:59 PM
Happy Halloween!!

The Glimmerbat Habitat will also be for sale in the Market until December 1st for Gems for anyone that missed out on this quest line completely.

We hope you enjoy the future updates to come, we have a lot in store for the holidays!

Happy trick or treating! Stay warm!

Am I doing something wrong, I have Zero spooky glimmer rocks and I do the adventure every single day?

ginrae22
11-04-13, 04:54 PM
basically the only way to get the bat now is to buy it and you can't even get to that step unless you now use gems to purchase the spooky glimmer rocks which are 8 gems each. It's really unfair and I wish they would just put the bat in the regular market for gems. We shouldn't have to buy all of the rocks just because we had no luck or couldn't get enough in time. I'm sure I would be all perky about it too if I had been able to complete it in time but as I could not I'm not a happy camper. I don't want any more timed quests in CS.

asikosan
11-08-13, 09:21 PM
Potion Shop Gossip
...[/QUOTE]

WHAT happens after that? I asked for 50 oils and traded 3 times ... whats next??? i dont see anything:(

kooky panda
11-09-13, 02:49 PM
Potion Shop Gossip

WHAT happens after that? I asked for 50 oils and traded 3 times ... whats next??? i dont see anything:(

That is currently the end of this quest line. Hopefully more will be added so we can find out what happens next!!
Maybe Belladonna will visit!

Oliver118
11-13-13, 12:19 AM
wow so many updates :) good jobs guys . It's been forever since CS had received weekly updates :)

Nope, you're wrong, wassupbaby, they've never received weekly updates...until now. But now what? CS is becoming DS at an alarming rate!
Also you can still upgrade the Glimmerbat Habitat if you have it after the quest line finishes.

Anyuszko
11-13-13, 06:33 AM
That is currently the end of this quest line. Hopefully more will be added so we can find out what happens next!!
Maybe Belladonna will visit!

I finished it. Was hard to get 45 rat tails for 3 quests.

After completing...there is nothing. :( You get some coins and xp, and thats all. I hope it will continue somehow. Now I have no quest left to complete.

kitrakat76
11-13-13, 07:18 AM
You hit the nail on the head. [ Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum] (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum]) So I did buy it because I spent so much time trying to get ot through quest and now I wish I hadnt. Do NOT buy the bat! Waste of your money. So far all I have gotten is fruit. If I wanted fruit I would have bought fruit trees, which I already have a lot of. Wish somebody warned me ahead of time. Hope this helps others.

arikasi
11-13-13, 11:58 AM
I couldn't build a jeweller until I sold another royal building and now Im going to have to sacrifice a second for the conservatory.

Come on Teamlava PLEASE let them not count towards a total number of building if they are in storage. We did all the work to buy and level them. Why are we limited so much?

outhouse01
11-14-13, 05:19 PM
Hi, does anyone know the requirements to upgrade the jeweller from level 1 through to level 5. I have checked the guide and it does not seem to appear on the upgrade list. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

wswau
11-14-13, 05:36 PM
Hi, does anyone know the requirements to upgrade the jeweller from level 1 through to level 5. I have checked the guide and it does not seem to appear on the upgrade list. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

[QUOTE=lotuskat;651701]Jeweller - Royal Building

wswau
11-14-13, 05:37 PM

doh!
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53165-Castle-Update-6-6-13-Jeweler-and-Glimmerdust-Trove

outhouse01
11-14-13, 05:55 PM
Ohboyohboy, legend, thanks for that. Looks like my desert sands adventures for the burning ember are on hold for a while, due to the amount of silver required to upgrade the jeweller. Once again, thanks. Cheers.

MsLiz7
11-16-13, 11:33 PM
I haven't seen where anyone had this problem so I am confused. I completed part2 and some of part 3 of the glimmer gate goals. Then Lady Greselda was put in jail last week and has not shown back up. I don't have any new goals. Is this normal and I just have to wait for the next goals or is something wrong??? PLEASE HELP....

meme1098
11-17-13, 10:23 AM
Check out the goal line here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59982-Castle-Story-10-17-2013-Update&highlight=Greselda+goal

Scroll down to check out the steps and see where you are.
I'm just now working on the potions so not where you are yet to know exactly.
Hope this helps you out. :)

elaur
11-18-13, 05:55 PM
What the heck I just got told I can't hold more blade of light. But I didn't get the hilt of light yet. Why did it try to give me two blades??

outhouse01
11-18-13, 06:06 PM
What the heck I just got told I can't hold more blade of light. But I didn't get the hilt of light yet. Why did it try to give me two blades??

You've just joined the club. I think most people got at least 2 of one before they got the other (see previous posts). I got 2 of one also before the other. Random drops they say. I'm not so sure. Designed for that purpose I think.

bowlfullofcherries
11-19-13, 07:17 AM
I couldn't build a jeweller until I sold another royal building and now Im going to have to sacrifice a second for the conservatory.

Come on Teamlava PLEASE let them not count towards a total number of building if they are in storage. We did all the work to buy and level them. Why are we limited so much?

I'm pretty sure getting rid of a wall will help you there. As walls count towards RP, they count as royal buildings. Get rid of the same number of walls as you have buildings needed placed et voila- your problem should be solved.

PikaSquirrel
11-21-13, 02:37 PM
Check out our latest update thread:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61748-Castle-Story-11-21-2013-Update