PDA

View Full Version : ages of neighbors

trm930
10-31-13, 10:49 AM
I'm a new player of Home Design Story and I just realized that some of my neighbors are under 12. I'll be honest, I was surprised. I've been playing bakery story for nearly 2 years and a lot of my neighbors are adults. Idk if I'm alone on this but I feel uneasy when my neighbors tell my their age and try to get too social or personal with me (this only happened to me with people much younger than me). I've noticed quite a lot of them will use their or my wall as a way to instant message others. Thinking about it, its no wonder kids around that age will play this game but it's unsettling to know lots of them are so open with their age, you just never know what kind of weirdo is out there. Also, it seems like they like to include others in their arguments. Like they'll call on me and say I'm their friend and I should back them up (I just stay out of it). Has anyone else had to deal with this?

kooky panda
10-31-13, 02:31 PM
Thanks for your question , but users must be 13 years old or older to play. Users under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian's permission to play.
If You have issues with any players in the game, you can report them by sending an email to support@teamlava.com

You can view the Terms of Service here (http://storm8.com//terms).

A. Your Acceptance of the Terms of Use:
Please carefully read these Terms of Use, which affect your legal rights and obligations. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that (1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.