PDA

View Full Version : Replay Bug and Summoner / Healer Problem

MeisterLampee
10-31-13, 09:58 AM
Hi guys,

I just watched the replay video of the same attack for 10 times. And 10 times another result. :confused: I don't talk about 1 or 2% difference. In fact I saw everything from 22% - 100%. The troops walk in total different directions. For the amusement of everybody I uploaded two of those videos.

http://gianni.li/Video_1.mp4

http://gianni.li/Video_2.mp4

Please provide solutions. We pay money for that game. :mad:

My suggestions for all those problems we have now:

Fix the replay. We want to see exactly the attack how it happened. Otherwise the replay is next to useless.
Take the summoners away until they are adapted properly. They are absolutely overpowered at the moment.
Restore the upgrade times and costs as they were.

By the way. Let's discuss the Summoner/Healer (SuHe) here.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60648-Anti-Summoner-Healer-Tactics

Have fun, ;-)

MeisterLampee

FrozenTurtle
10-31-13, 01:43 PM
Thanks for sharing this with us!

1) Our Engineering Team is taking a look at Summoners being used in replays right now. The results that you see in the battle log are accurate, but there may be an issue with the replays.
2) Our Game Design Team is checking what changes may need to be made in order to maintain balance in the game.
3) The change of upgrade times was one of many recent adjustments to work on balancing the game. While the game is still new, we may continue to make these adjustments to see what works best for everyone - attackers and defenders.

As always we appreciate your continued feedback on all of our changes. Thank you! :)

FrozenTurtle
10-31-13, 04:18 PM
Just wanted to follow up about #1. The Engineering Team has verified that the first replay will always be correct. Any subsequent replays may be different, due to an issue with the Summoners. We're still looking into it, but all previous battle results are valid and correct. Thanks for your patience!

MeisterLampee
11-01-13, 03:51 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us!

1) Our Engineering Team is taking a look at Summoners being used in replays right now. The results that you see in the battle log are accurate, but there may be an issue with the replays.
2) Our Game Design Team is checking what changes may need to be made in order to maintain balance in the game.
3) The change of upgrade times was one of many recent adjustments to work on balancing the game. While the game is still new, we may continue to make these adjustments to see what works best for everyone - attackers and defenders.

As always we appreciate your continued feedback on all of our changes. Thank you! :)

Wow! That was a fast, complete and nicely formulated answer. That's customers service. *thumbsup*

1) I thought, that the results are right. So in the replay object kinda contains only the place, type and time of the placement of each unit. (I am engineer myself :-) )Good to know, that the first replay is correct.
2) Thank you for adjustment. It's understandable that you did not see the SuHe combo.
3) You would make all of us happy if you give us back our old troop promotion times. I think also the more experienced players can live with that.

Thank you for staying on track and hope you go on with the good work.