PDA

View Full Version : Anti Summoner/Healer Tactics?

MeisterLampee
10-31-13, 09:50 AM
Hi guys,

We all have this Summoner/Healer (SuHe) problem. I honestly must say that I have no clue how to defend myself against them. Therefore here a thread to discuss different tactics against this annoying duo.

I heard that Airships work good for that. How are your experiences with that? I'd shoot those airships with a bunch of archers, if I would attack with the SuHe-Tactics.

Tanks for you help,

MeisterLampee

sand
10-31-13, 10:13 AM
Let's assume you can get a few promoted airships into your upgraded portal. Good. But they won't go cruising out to the SuHe units until the attacker's troops enter the portal's small defensive radius. I'm gonna also assume that attackers are not deploying SuHe teams too close to the portal.
But please let us know what success you have with this.
Some players who march with SuHe claim not to need archers. If they don't march with archers, then those flying geese just might neutralize the SuHe.

MeisterLampee
10-31-13, 10:25 AM
Exactly. But first you must find an alliance giving you Airships after every attack. So the airship-alliance defense does not work for me. Any other ideas?

Cougar669
10-31-13, 01:58 PM
I think the best defense are your weapons especially the large cannons and zaps. They need to be close together and fully upgraded. I normally loss to bases like this as they inflict large amounts of damage to multiple wisps and the healers can't heal the summoners quick enough. I think the game really needs to change the summoners or change the amount of space the need so they can't have as many. Far to strong!!!