PDA

View Full Version : Flawed percentage of building

skyfricx
10-31-13, 04:10 AM
Someone attacked me and i lost but what surprised me is the number of his troops. The quantity and quality is very low to defeat me so i checked the replay.. He didnt wiped the half of my base but he won the battle.. After he destroyed my royal hall., he got 45% already! He didnt reached my towers and vaults.. Some attackers with 200 troop counts only finishes with 47% with the same destroyed buildings.. I dont know if its a bug or he is a hacker.. But please do something about it.. I dont know if i can name drop here.. If its possible to revert the battle, please do. I lost big crowns on that. Thanks

skyfricx
11-01-13, 04:34 AM
"Please" take a look of the replay..the name of the attacker is "melanit"..

FrozenTurtle
11-01-13, 01:28 PM
We took a look at this replay and it looks like the correct amount of damage was dealt. Depending on what types of buildings were destroyed, the percentage can be different.

skyfricx
11-01-13, 05:58 PM
True, it depends on what type of building. But how is it possible that my royal hall is equivalent to almost half of my base? The attack ends with 70% of buildings destroyed, thats what it said on replay, but my towers and vaults are still untouched! Possibly if he wiped all my buildings it would end up by 150%! 'Kindly check it clearly again if its possible.. Thanks again.. I hope i wont post again in this bug thread..

legobil
11-04-13, 01:59 AM
You do know that some buildings count for "more percantage" than other buildings? Worksheds, barracks and army posts count for just a percent or two each, the Royal hall is almost 50%, so it needs to be guarded the most, spellstone/gold vaults are worth somewhere there between aswell as markets and mines.

skyfricx
11-04-13, 09:39 PM
You do know that some buildings count for "more percantage" than other buildings? Worksheds, barracks and army posts count for just a percent or two each, the Royal hall is almost 50%, so it needs to be guarded the most, spellstone/gold vaults are worth somewhere there between aswell as markets and mines.

have you ever tried to watch some of your battle replays? My royall hoyal doesnt count that much in the previous replays.. It only counts as 30%.. How naive to think that you only need to destroy the RH and get the remaining five percent for you to win.. That makes no sense at all.. you only need is assassin troops then?

Well, anyway im not longer expecting the fm team to resolve this problem.. As far i could see.. As long as no other else notices this exploiting bugger.. They wont move.. The other bugs that they were solving doesnt move an inch anyways..