PDA

View Full Version : Where's my haunted house?

GameOfFarms
10-31-13, 02:20 AM
First time searching through these threads so bare with me!

I bought the Halloween pack today, consisting of 2000 coins, 60 gems and 1 haunted house for $1.99 (80% off). I received the coins and gems immediately but I cannot access or find the haunted house. Each time I try to put the haunted house on it tells me I still don't have enough gems (I have 69 gems).

I've emailed storm8 but the email that I received back said they are inundated and it may be easier to come here.

I did find someone else asking the same question in these forums and it said they restarted the game and somehow the haunted house was then available for them.... I've tried this and it hasn't worked for me.

The fact that I've paid for something with actual real money and I haven't received it is incredibly frustrating. Anyone able to help would be my life saver!

My user I.D. is MF4JAR, I'm on an iPad 3 with the latest update 7.0.3

maguar
10-31-13, 02:40 AM
Do you have a storage cellar? If so check in it. If not buy one and check in it. I had the same thing with the bat in the tree.

GameOfFarms
10-31-13, 03:14 AM
You're my life saver!!!! The only place that didn't even cross my mind to look in. Thank you so much :)

maguar
10-31-13, 03:23 AM
So glad you got it :)

SakuraSweetie
10-31-13, 09:08 PM
Where my 5000 coins and Haunted house. I pay $1.99 is said 5000 coins + 60 gems + haunted house. I only get 60 gems. no haunted house or 5000 coins. I want my money back.

maguar
11-01-13, 02:11 AM
Try force closing and restarting your game to see if you get the coins and if the house is in your cellar.

parkejm
11-09-13, 01:50 PM
Do you have a storage cellar? If so check in it. If not buy one and check in it. I had the same thing with the bat in the tree.

Another one here helped by this, thank you!