PDA

View Full Version : No daily bonuses?

ubmike
10-30-13, 03:31 PM
I haven't received a daily bonus in a while and two weeks ago it was sporadic. Didn't think much of it but I don't get notified of new dragons either. Three days ago a friend tells me about a special purchase for the mask dragon, but I didn't have it? I restarted the game and it showed up with 2 hours to spare?

Why am I not getting these things?

ubmike
10-31-13, 02:58 PM
It appears no one is concerned here, but this morning I did get the daily bonus and dragon notifications. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Since this may end up being a log to myself, it's been quite some time since a gold sale as well... See separate thread where I was told it was random and I'll eventually get one?

Until tomorrow....

vicovideshotmail
11-01-13, 02:42 PM
Also to me! Help!

ubmike
11-01-13, 10:17 PM
I'm boggled at the lack of support?

Today all was good again. I don't know why I went so long with no bonus then the last couple days are good? Would be nice to get an explanation. But hey it's working again so I really can't complain.

Vicovides, sorry I can't help? All I do know is eventually it might start working again?

Note to self, still no gold sale? Probably because I complain so much LOL

ubmike
11-02-13, 08:16 AM
The streak is over....

No daily bonus today.
Still no gold sale.

Still no support?

LionsDragons
11-02-13, 02:37 PM
The streak is over....

No daily bonus today.
Still no gold sale.

Still no support?

For whatever it's worth, it takes me about a day to learn about new dragons, etc if i don't restart my iPad on a daily basis. I had assumed it was normal. I suppose that might account for the lack of official interest, although someone vaguely official really should say something.

mrarfan
11-04-13, 07:14 AM
I think they changed the time for the Daily Bonus...
Usually I got the daily bonus at 3pm (GMT 8+)
Now I'm not pretty sure and it's past that but I'll check tomorrow :D