particlezoo
10-30-13, 12:07 PM
Level: 30

Glimmerbat Habitat

80 Strawberries - completed
30 Water - completed
25 Sap - completed
Glimmerbat - missing!!

I have visited the Ancient Vaults 3 times and acquired the glimmerbat the after the first visit. However, to my dismay the glimmerbat is missing from my inventory, so I am unable to upgrade to the next level. Please help!!!

Thanks

jimboser
10-30-13, 12:31 PM
Ugh! Standard troubleshoot, reboot your device, try the game again, it should refresh everything off the main servers, and the bat may reappear after that. If not, start another adventure to the vaults, and email support for assistance. Maybe another bat will drop while you are waiting to hear back.

kooky panda
10-30-13, 12:39 PM
Ugh! Standard troubleshoot, reboot your device, try the game again, it should refresh everything off the main servers, and the bat may reappear after that. If not, start another adventure to the vaults, and email support for assistance. Maybe another bat will drop while you are waiting to hear back.

What he said..:)

(support@teamlava.com)

kitrakat76
10-31-13, 05:44 AM
I too went on quest to ancient vault to get bat but it didnt show up in my inventory. The check is marked that I went to battle and I have everything I need to upgrade last time but no bat. I am upgraded to 1.1.6 and I restarted my IPAD like you told the other girl to and now Im sending them to the ancient vault again. If it doesnt work this time what should I do? Im running out of time and I dont want to miss getting my Glimmerbat because of a technical issue. Please help!