PDA

View Full Version : third kitchen please

zoo123g
10-30-13, 11:32 AM
can we please please get a third kitchen please:)

sera520
10-30-13, 11:57 AM
i agree with zoo123g we need a third kitchen...please....and i am tired of loosing gems we need a are you sure button, to eliminate our gems from being glummed!!please

BungoCook
10-30-13, 06:20 PM
can we please please get a third kitchen please:)

I've been thinking this for sometime but especially since the last three updates. Would make sense to limit it to players over a certain level though otherwise might reduce the challenge factor in the "younger" days. It's that factor that keeps us all happy- at least that's the sense I get from the forum. Maybe it could be a combination thing like the tinkers camp. A tavern upgrade or something.....

Wollstonecraft
11-17-13, 07:36 PM
I agree that we should be allowed more kitchens. Maybe as we level up we could be allowed more crafting buildings? Of course I have been at level 30 for months......so more levels would be nice too :)

TastyCakeBakery
11-22-13, 08:45 AM
Having another kitchen, or having the ability to add one more of each resource building would be great. I could play this game 24 hours a day and never stop crafting or cooking to meet all of the goals and adventures. Buying more walls would be nice to. I just keeping getting the box that says I have reached my limit and I must level up to get more. If level 30 is the max, then it's going to be really hard to level up.

mrosmeows
12-05-13, 12:13 PM
We do so so badly even if it's limited to flour and sugar

CoalCountry
12-08-13, 09:27 PM
For the buildings that cannot be upgraded or they have a limit on purchase, (Bakery, Workshop, Potion Shop), players should be able to at least purchase ONE MORE OF EACH after reaching a certain level. I don't have a job and my kids are grown. But if I had those obligations, I would never get any CS quests/projects finished--especially those with time limits! PLEASE SUGGEST AN EXTRA BUILDING OF EACH TO TEAM LAVA. Thank you! -Pam