PDA

View Full Version : PATCH NOTES - October 28, 2013 [SORRY FOR THE DELAY!]

FrozenTurtle
10-30-13, 11:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fXbHhDs.png

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in our previous changes! I've included a list of Monday's changes in this post. These changes apply to all versions, but remember that not all versions will have the same available units. We recommend upgrading to the most currently version, Kingdom Clash 1.3.1 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id638320037?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum), which you can find in the App Store.

Troops

Ice Wizard

Increased Range.

Knight

Increased Attack Damage
Increased Movement Speed

Changes to Unit Upgrades

Cost/Upgrade Times of units have been adjusted based on unit power and effectiveness.

Other

New Upgrades for Alliance Portal

Level 2 and 3 now available with increased Reinforcement Capacity.

New Level 11 Coin/Spellstone Vaults

Increased Capacity for your Coins and Spellstones.

Added a 5th Workshed

Now have a total of 5 Workers so you can have even more buildings under construction!

New Goal

50 Gem Reward.
Make an attack against another player.
Intended for New Players, but everyone can reap the benefits!

sand
10-30-13, 12:04 PM
I am only now seeing some of these changes.
The upgrade from 1.2.2 to 1.3.1 appears to have been automatic for some, if not all, players. At least, it was for me (and now explains the disappearance of my defensive replays).
Can you provide more details on the changes you've made to troop promotions? I've been reluctant to promote because I've heard such wild reports of 10-day promotions that used to be 2-3 days, plus horribly inflated costs. Is that also something you've fixed? I don't see any sign of that in my armory today.
Also, what's the word on the Summoners? Some players are still saying they are useless in battle; others claim they have been strengthened almost to the point of invincibility.
One more thing. Why don't we have the ghoul who has appeared on the game icon since 1.2.2 as a troop? I was looking forward to that.

crusader7
10-30-13, 12:57 PM
and one more thing: as with the update, it seems you get a shield even if your base wins (not sure about the timings, I only got 12h). Is it a bug or intended? I kinda like this

FrozenTurtle
10-30-13, 03:20 PM
Can you provide more details on the changes you've made to troop promotions? I've been reluctant to promote because I've heard such wild reports of 10-day promotions that used to be 2-3 days, plus horribly inflated costs. Is that also something you've fixed? I don't see any sign of that in my armory today.

We can't really provide specifics on Promotions, as several changes were made. You can see all the specifics in-game, however.

Also, what's the word on the Summoners? Some players are still saying they are useless in battle; others claim they have been strengthened almost to the point of invincibility.

Our game design team is already looking into the Summoner and seeing what changes, if any, are needed.

One more thing. Why don't we have the ghoul who has appeared on the game icon since 1.2.2 as a troop? I was looking forward to that.

We've had to hold off on this for awhile, but it is still something we plan for the future. Just think of it as a small little teaser. What could it be??? :D

MeisterLampee
10-30-13, 05:07 PM
Hi folks!

To speak clear words: That was the worst update ever! Bevore, the upgrade times where way to long. But now they are just ridiculus! E.g. 7 days for an archer promotion? Are you kidding us? Do you even play your own games yourselfes? If yes you would know how annoying that is. In no game I ever played I waited more than 4 days!

You often speak about blancing updates! But that's just the opposit! How shall we ever chase up the old players? That's the first time I am really frustrated.

And by the way: "can't provide specs" Of course you can! That would be no effort. The only reason not to provide transparency is to hide something.

Sorry for the direct words but I feel fooled!

heidisthebest
10-30-13, 07:07 PM
Have you balanced the matches yet Frozen? Will there be crowns available now to be won? Coz fm said crowns dissapear bcuz of not registering in your data base...that does not make any sense coz crowns and loot lost but gems also lost...u get back crowns and resources but you also got the gems used on the specific battle...how come fm get to have all those wasted gems and yet game took back crowns and loot won? I cant understand...battle won didnt load properly in ur database...so it does not count...but game eats the gems used for regenerating the troops???? Thats awful.

goddessnikole
10-30-13, 11:31 PM
Ok let me get this straight..... In order to improve gameplay for higher level players you are increasing the promotion time on troops that affect lower level players? This way, lower level players who are being forced to fight higher level players cannot gain loot, or progress in a reasonable amount of time? I don't know my logic may be flawed but if it were necessary to increase gameplay for the higher level players shouldn't they be matched with equal players? Shouldn't lower level players be able to fight equal bases? And please please explain to me why 14 days is a reasonable amount of time to upgrade a single troop when as far as I can tell something like upgrading a royal hall to level 10 is only 10 days. Not that I think 10 days is reasonable but seriously? This is bull. I understand your business model is working for YOU yet realize what you are doing is wrong. Long term this method WILL fail. You may find yourself on the tv show American Greed, assuming you are based in the United States, if not, I hope you invest that cold hard cash wisely, eventually your reign of greed will send you on a one way ticket to the homeless shelter.

Cougar669
10-31-13, 02:42 AM
This update is the worst and has completely turned me off playing the game. I was about to upgrade my healers to level3 and then..... Bam they quadrupled in price 7.1mil. Before the update they were well under the 2mil mark. How can you justify this ridiculous price increase? I get attacked by higher players that have all their troops and buildings maxed out. How can I compete with them when they only had to pay a quarter of the cost. There's no point even trying now. Who wants to spend $50+ for gems for every upgrade. Funny how the rocks and trees rarely spawn anymore. I think you've just ruined this game and turned it into a mass money grab! I was okay spending a bit of money every so often but you've just pushed the bar to high. Thanks ��

joylogan
11-01-13, 04:22 PM
lol lol lol, i upgrade the demolishing, for 3 day, anytime now, 6 days, crazy, I respect the fact that it was in update

MeisterLampee
11-10-13, 07:12 AM
Hi FrozenTurtle,

This horrible update is now about two weeks away. We ALL still suffer because this. In the meantime you had time to make up your mind. May I pleas ask you of further information? How is your strategy. Are you going to change something back or do you just wait and let green grass grow over the anger?

I also hear often about the desire of transparency. Since this is a tactical game, we like to plan our "investments". Can you provide upgrade times and costs, or am I at least allowed to open up a thread collecting all the information in there (like we have on castle story)?

Best regards,

MeisterLampee

mackbolan
11-13-13, 04:27 AM
MeisterLampee,
I totally agree with your sentiments: new promotion times are terrible, and an info thread would be great.

The problem is that hardly anyone comes on these boards (compared to Castle/Dragon Story) and I don't think there are enough active contributors to get all the info you need. But it is worth trying.

sand
11-13-13, 01:26 PM
FrozenTurtle, can you please provide another set of PATCH NOTES so we know (vaguely) what to expect in this most recent update? The details for version 1.3.2 in the App Store has the same "What's New" description as version 1.3.1 a couple weeks ago. A little help here, please?