PDA

View Full Version : No way possible I should defeat a player 3x in a row. They should be shielded.

goddessnikole
10-30-13, 05:01 AM
I just beat a player at 100%. They should have been shielded. I went back, and beat them again within minutes. This time at about 85%. I'm cycling through my q and he appeared again. I apologize to the player who's name I will not mention but I will say this. I do not advocate *****ing and I feel this player was *****ed and so was I. DO SOMETHING this is WRONG! I don't know what you guys are doing over there but whatever it is, it isn't working. Fix the problems or stand to loose.

sand
10-30-13, 09:09 AM
Could the player not have elected to drop the shields? If I leave the game even for a moment while raiding, I may suddenly find myself with a shield (minus a chunk of the resource I'm trying to gather for an upgrade). If I'm close to my goal, it may not make sense for me to simply wait out the shield when there is more loot out there waiting for me. Since it may take a while to meet a big goal, I could unshield repeatedly in a single evening.
But if I'm close to a big goal, then I'm also holding a large quantity of coins or stones, and will be a prime target every time I allow my iPhone to snooze even briefly. And who would pass that up?

goddessnikole
10-30-13, 11:21 PM
I get that sand, but I'm talking about less than a minute. It doesn't add up. Especially to be right back in q after that battle.