PDA

View Full Version : Summoners vs. Walls

goddessnikole
10-30-13, 03:39 AM
I love the new summoners. Do not mistake what I am about to say. I think there needs to be a way for these summoners to work well with the game play. Since the summoners are capable of going through walls, it should be just like all of the other troops that go through walls. It should go by summoner level vs. wall level. I say this because I beat a guy today that I normally would have probably barely got to 50% if I attacked properly pre summoners. I think that the higher level the wall the more difficult it should be for the wisp to travel through them. Also, the higher level summoner would have an easier time. On the same note, it would make the demolitionist more viable because if your summoners are not high enough, the hole in the wall would help your lower leveled wisp along. Just a thought to take into consideration. I hope it is taken seriously. We like this game, want to continue playing yet the game play is becoming stale. Someone who probably would not have beat me did with summoners just as I beat someone who I probably would not have beat. That seems unfair.

sand
10-30-13, 12:51 PM
Have you figured out Demo Dogs vs. Walls? Because I sure as heck haven't. In the beginning, it seemed an L1 dog could blow out an L1 wall, 2 for an L2 wall, 3 for an L3 wall, etc. But now, it still takes a handful of L3 dogs to blow an L5 wall, let alone L6 walls and higher. It certainly doesn't seem to go by the troop's damage vs. the wall's hitpoints.
Any suggestions on this one? We're not talking about letting the dogs spread against the wall for a wider hole; but rather packing the dogs into a compounded or serial blast on a single segment of wall without the interference of crossfire. Dem puppies ain't cheap neither.

crusader7
10-30-13, 02:39 PM
I'm with you sand, and here's my example:
2x L2 dogs should blow a L5 wall: 2 * 33 damage * 55x bonus = 3630 total damage vs. 2800 hitpoints on that wall. Yet they leave the wall with a small hp.
There must be a mistake somewhere, and my guess is at the dmg multiplier; my best guess is that the actual multiplier is 40x (2640 total damage)

goddessnikole
10-31-13, 12:13 AM
You guys have to consider that those bombers have low HP. So even if you send other troops in first, they receive and die before others. Amazingly, they always get targeted. So if you send in 10, 5 usually make it.

sand
10-31-13, 10:50 AM
You guys have to consider that those bombers have low HP. So even if you send other troops in first, they receive and die before others. Amazingly, they always get targeted. So if you send in 10, 5 usually make it.

If they are not being fired upon, their low HP shouldn't be a factor. Under perfect conditions, we expect them to die from their own bombs, taking the wall out in the process. I have tested these pups out in Mission mode after neutralizing any weapons within range of the wall. Something is amiss in the equation. And FireMocha will never give a straight answer.