PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2: Halloween Bug: Accidentally Moved NPC Characters!

Sefyre
10-30-13, 02:50 AM
I accidentally moved Morgana and Jed when I was trying things out in the game and trying to figure out how the Edit button works in this game... and now I can't MOVE THEM BACK TO STAND IN THAT DRIVEWAY AREA like they originally were but they can't be moved back!

Help! I don't want Morgana and Jed to be stuck there taking up room! :(

Mylly2
10-30-13, 03:07 AM
Down in the bottom right hand corner are tools crossed over each other. That's your edit icon. Click that then move your dudes back into the positions you want them in. Close edit by clicking on the tick.

ginrae22
10-30-13, 10:44 AM
sorry but I learned that the hard way, for some reason we can't move them back to that area where the plane is. I guess since we aren't allowed to move anything in that little area once you move them off, they are off for good.

mamareader02
10-30-13, 01:19 PM
sorry but I learned that the hard way, for some reason we can't move them back to that area where the plane is. I guess since we aren't allowed to move anything in that little area once you move them off, they are off for good.

Really?new fact learned!:)........I like to change their locations,have them explore

ginrae22
10-30-13, 01:30 PM
yeah I moved the old guy lol and learned that I couldn't move him back, that space is all red when you go to move him. bugs me because I like them all in one spot for now at least.

Sefyre
10-30-13, 04:29 PM
I don't like this because it means they take up usable space that I could use for buildings and such lol. :)

Please, TL developers, address this issue? One supposes if they ORIGINATED in front of the driveway, we can RETURN them to the driveway, right?

ginrae22
10-30-13, 04:51 PM
Yeah that would be really nice if they let us do that. We will see I guess.