PDA

View Full Version : Missing loots and army

skyfricx
10-29-13, 10:30 PM
I attacked someone with a 300k+ coins and 100k+ spellstones. I won the battle and got back to my base.. I upgraded some of my walls and etc.. Then it suddenly got disconnected with no reason at all.. I can say that my internet is good enough, so the problem is not on my internet. All i upgraded went back again, the loots went missing and the army that i used is not even there.. So I can say that the problem is on the game itself. This is not the first that it happened to me. One more thing that i noticed that it mostly happened when i looted big resources. Please tell me that there is something that you can do about it and compensate about the loss. Thanks..

sand
10-30-13, 09:34 AM
Happens too often. Battle ends. Big loot. Go home. What? Loading... Battle never happened. No loot. No crowns. But troops are gone.
Worse than this is when you quickly re-arm, head out on another raid and, in the middle of that battle, Loading... Suddenly back home and BOTH of those battles have "un-happened."
A game that reloads every couple minutes should not be losing track of entire battles yet somehow remembering to remove your troops.

Takiofallen
10-30-13, 03:50 PM
After it happens one time close app and reopen problem solved