PDA

View Full Version : Expansion please!!

Doodles4Fun
10-29-13, 09:33 PM
When oh when can we expand our farms again? I have so many expansion papers that are taking up valuable barn space but don't want to get rid of them in case I need them soon.

If I can't expand then let me build a filing cabinet!! I'm sure I could pound one out at the forge. 😉

Mylly2
10-30-13, 03:17 AM
I am doing the same.
I feel like having a break from the game until expansions are available.

ginrae22
10-30-13, 11:06 AM
well if you have any land deeds that you'd like to get rid of please add me and let me know because I need a few!
I wouldn't sell of them if I were you but maybe a few to free up some space and then when there are new expansions you will still have enough to do them.

mathstagelover
11-17-13, 08:57 PM
If I were you I'd go ahead and sell up to half of them, depending on how many you have. By the time TL decision to let us expand again, you'll have plenty more. And I know lots of people will take expansion items no matter what price!

FarmerTho
12-18-13, 01:19 PM
I actually think the game is big enough as it is. I mean if it got any bigger a whole land view would be so small and it wouldnt be pretty looking anymore.

Imo, if TL does decide to expand bigger, make it like 50+ of each expansion papers just just for one plot. I personally wouldnt expand that big unless I needed the space and so far, game content doesnt need it imo.

Cant wait to see shrimp though =) That be awesome.

synsanity
12-18-13, 01:26 PM
Being at level 42 I'm twiddling my thumbs bored. Expand, give us more goals and make this game worth the money I've spent in gems please. I really expected more by now. :(

PookieBear50
12-18-13, 02:59 PM
I actually think the game is big enough as it is. I mean if it got any bigger a whole land view would be so small and it wouldnt be pretty looking anymore.

Imo, if TL does decide to expand bigger, make it like 50+ of each expansion papers just just for one plot. I personally wouldnt expand that big unless I needed the space and so far, game content doesnt need it imo.

Cant wait to see shrimp though =) That be awesome.

I agree, there's only so much space to work with without everything becoming ridiculously small. However, unless it's set to happen at a point far down the line from where I am now (level 34 or 35), perhaps being able to expand up onto the plateau behind the Fishing Hole next to the Mine could be doable without causing eyestrain from trying to see in the distance.