PDA

View Full Version : The hacker report thread

goddessnikole
10-29-13, 07:50 PM
So do we need to resubmit since that thread has disappeared and been rewritten to contact support directly?

Chianti
10-30-13, 12:50 AM
So do we need to resubmit since that thread has disappeared and been rewritten to contact support directly?

Abdullah Saud

I was hit by him today and he's still online. He's Up to over 1700+ crowns now. And he's still online. Every time I check he's gained over 100 crowns. Storm8 needs to act on him QUICKLY.

I cannot believe this hack hasn't been fixed yet. I've spent real life money on this game and it's just being torn away from me. Don't be surprised if you see a class action lawsuit in your very near future, storm8.

Cougar669
10-30-13, 01:23 AM
Abdullah Saud

I was hit by him today and he's still online. He's Up to over 1700+ crowns now. And he's still online. Every time I check he's gained over 100 crowns. Storm8 needs to act on him QUICKLY.

I cannot believe this hack hasn't been fixed yet. I've spent real life money on this game and it's just being torn away from me. Don't be surprised if you see a class action lawsuit in your very near future, storm8.
Agree with you there Chianti! It's a joke. I reported on the thread create yesterday to report hackers and now they have taken it away. I haven't been compensated and nor has any other member of my clan. We have all spent considerable coin on this game just to lose it to these hackers. What happened to fair play! And what's the point wasting my time reporting these hackers when you never get credited and another hacker will just take their place.

goddessnikole
10-30-13, 01:42 AM
Please let me know where I sign! It's becoming a joke.

Abdullah Saud

maguar
10-30-13, 03:04 AM
I've asked about resubmitting reports. When we get an answer it will be in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59050-Major-Hacks-Updates-Needed&p=769664&viewfull=1#post769664).

Please note that you should report suspected hacks here (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new) instead of posting in the forum.