PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Poll and Suggestions 10-29-13

greygull
10-29-13, 07:45 PM
Which new items and dragons would you like to see come to your game?

You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Results will be submitted in 2 weeks.

Have some fun and creative ideas you would like to have the community vote on? Post them here, and they may make it onto the next poll!

vicovideshotmail
10-29-13, 08:33 PM
Please! Release Solar Eclipse at November 3rd! LOL

mrarfan
10-30-13, 12:22 AM
Star Dragon looks like an awesome idea :D
Also with Galaxy Dragon! :p
I wonder if I would be seeing the dragons from the previous poll ( just saying :p )

mrarfan
11-02-13, 06:35 PM
Also! We need more Space Expansion! Can you please add them in the next poll please?

Skip2TheEnd
11-05-13, 04:34 PM
Also! We need more Space Expansion! Can you please add them in the next poll please?

Seconded! We need another island...

mjauuuu
11-05-13, 04:45 PM
Seconded! We need another island...

Yes please! A new Island expansion would be great and also if we could transfer our artic dragons to our warm island since the artic nowadays seems to be abandoned and it's a shame having them not visible to others over there!

otgland
11-05-13, 04:56 PM
Suggestion - I would love to be able to tap on a neighbor's habitat and see what type of dragons live there.

doop01
11-05-13, 06:11 PM
I added the tiles to my vote as it would be good to have a bit more variety there. But let's face it, so many of us are struggling for space and there's no room for much deco anyway. Almost all of mine is now locked away in storage, with nowhere to put it :(

awsumum
11-05-13, 06:19 PM
I know it's not up there as. Choice, but can I put my vote in for space!

I need space, seriously! My draggies are all crammed in :(

awsumum
11-05-13, 06:20 PM
As a choice* sorry

Sumercarefree
11-05-13, 07:16 PM
I think as long as the Dragons look lovely I have no problems.

mash4u1
11-05-13, 07:53 PM
Land expansion and a small android update please.

ericrypt
11-06-13, 12:55 PM
I know it's not up there as. Choice, but can I put my vote in for space!

I need space, seriously! My draggies are all crammed in :(

I agree with this. Myself and a lot of my friends just have this cluster mess of dragons all hopping around flapping their wings and it looks messy.

SaphireTheDragon
11-06-13, 01:01 PM
Ooh a Galaxy Dragon would be awesome! I wonder if it would have nebulas on its wings?

mrarfan
11-06-13, 08:14 PM
Ooh a Galaxy Dragon would be awesome! I wonder if it would have nebulas on its wings?

Galaxy Dragon WILL be great in the Cosmic Expanse habitat :p
They really need to bring back those Cosmic dragons!

funnyrandomness5112
11-06-13, 08:16 PM
They need to make trees that produce say 1000 food every 24 hours.

vicovideshotmail
11-06-13, 08:49 PM
Galaxy Dragon WILL be great in the Cosmic Expanse habitat :p
They really need to bring back those Cosmic dragons!
Well, I also want the Cosmic Type Dragons back!

yayacupcake
11-06-13, 09:32 PM
Avoided voting for any dragons, I want no dragons. I want features, i.e. Battle Arena, Trading/Crafting, Quest Outpost, Arctic Isles, etc.

Votes for tiles.

ChanzziePooh
11-07-13, 12:30 PM
I just wish there was a way to confirm what i want to spend my gold on.lost 40 yesterday on 4 stupid mystic maps that i could've easily gotten from neighbors.

OlkaDragons
11-07-13, 01:22 PM
I just wish there was a way to confirm what i want to spend my gold on.lost 40 yesterday on 4 stupid mystic maps that i could've easily gotten from neighbors.

Huh... Few days ago I lost 500 for stupid food....

ericrypt
11-07-13, 01:47 PM
Didn't we have Cosmic Dragons already? (I love my Saturn Dragon btw) How would Solar Eclipse Dragon, Star Dragon or Galaxy Dragon be different?

s_lynne
11-07-13, 03:06 PM
An option that's not up there should be

Make dragons easier to obtain.

Out of all the dragons that were released over the past few months, I was only able to obtain 2 of them. And that's not from lack of tryin.

harrysatchel2112
11-07-13, 06:00 PM
I still want a Dawn Tree...

LionsDragons
11-08-13, 07:19 AM
Some really cool ideas here! But if we're talking about an Eclipse, Galaxy or Star then we would seem to b talking about a new element. It makes far more sense to bring back Cosmic. Also, as a number of people suggested elsewhere, it would be great if you expanded an existing element such as Rainbow. It makes no sense to have an element with only one dragon. Just like a lot of people said in the Metal dragon thread most people would like to see more than three dragons in this new element. Many of us are tired of these "junk" elements being introduced that only have three dragons (like Royal); if you're going to put out new elements then ma them real elements.

There's. lot of good ideas here, but they're not going to work if you just keep putting out these new, small elements and no land expansion and no increased habitat maximum.

Vyxsin69
11-10-13, 06:20 PM
Personally, I'd like to be able to expand without having to spend tons of money removing trees. I already expanded..why do I need to knock down trees too??

Vyxsin69
11-10-13, 06:22 PM
Also, I'd like to see the "Zodiac Dragons" be finished. Still waiting for my Taurus Dragon :)

Vyxsin69
11-10-13, 06:27 PM
Oh! And I'd also like to be able to send gold to ALL of my neighbors instead of just 3. Why is it like that? Multiple people will send me gold and I can't return the favor sometimes because more people send me gold the next day. I'm constantly playing catch up with my neighbors :(

Vyxsin69
11-10-13, 06:29 PM
An option that's not up there should be

Make dragons easier to obtain.

Out of all the dragons that were released over the past few months, I was only able to obtain 2 of them. And that's not from lack of tryin.

I agree! I keep ending up with the same dragons too and they arent even labeled "super rare" in the catalog

Sumercarefree
11-10-13, 06:54 PM
Most like Dragons related to Space and Galaxy it seems.

We should also have a Portal to exchange Dragons, with neighbors.
Either one for one or one for 2 or 3.

DarkAther
11-11-13, 10:07 AM
I think that if they want to add star and galaxy dragons they should just bring back cosmic-type dragons. Seems like that is what they are anyways, and I didn't get the cosmics dragons the first time.
I'm not sure the issue is getting new dragons, just allowing players to get the ones they've already released.

DarkAther
11-11-13, 10:08 AM
Oh! And I'd also like to be able to send gold to ALL of my neighbors instead of just 3. Why is it like that? Multiple people will send me gold and I can't return the favor sometimes because more people send me gold the next day. I'm constantly playing catch up with my neighbors :(

Me too! I would love to send all those neighbors gold back that send me gold!

Lorgalis
11-11-13, 11:00 AM
Since I do not know what a "Special Sparkles Dragon" is - I voted on it ^^ and some others I have no idea how they may look like.

vicovideshotmail
11-11-13, 09:00 PM
Please return the Cosmic Type Dragons! I'm sure Solar Eclipse, Star, and Galaxy Dragons would look cool in their habitat! Please TL, please!

mrarfan
11-11-13, 10:01 PM
Please return the Cosmic Type Dragons! I'm sure Solar Eclipse, Star, and Galaxy Dragons would look cool in their habitat! Please TL, please!

I'm with you!
Now to bring it up again in case you forgotten " MORE SPACE EXPANSIONS! " :p

Sumercarefree
11-11-13, 10:13 PM
I think that if they want to add star and galaxy dragons they should just bring back cosmic-type dragons. Seems like that is what they are anyways, and I didn't get the cosmics dragons the first time.
I'm not sure the issue is getting new dragons, just allowing players to get the ones they've already released.

The Habitat was so expensive I remember.
How about Dragons of Greek and Roman Gods too.
We need a Hercules Dragon !

DarkAther
11-11-13, 10:37 PM

Maybe the Hercules Dragon could be champion or mythic type.

SaphireTheDragon
11-11-13, 10:42 PM
Ooh Greek/roman dragons would be cool.. I can imagine a lightning bolt throwing Zeus dragon or a deathly looking Pluto dragon..or an awesome Poseidon/Nepture dragon surfing on waves with a trident tail!!

mrarfan
11-11-13, 11:33 PM
Maybe the Hercules Dragon could be champion or mythic type.

Ahhh! YES! Hercules Dragon!
Thor Dragon , Loki Dragon and Odin Dragon! :p
Definitely need MORE SPACE! Less food prices and more decorations that cost COINS! -_-

sunkalito
11-12-13, 02:43 AM
We don't need a solar eclipse dragon, just bring back the eclipse! He's beautiful. ;___;

sunkalito
11-12-13, 02:44 AM
I AGREE! BRING BACK THE COSMIC DRAGONZZZZZ.

Greek and Roman Gods! I'd love those!

kbrown0410
11-12-13, 03:15 AM
Definitely another island (I may have plenty space now, with more to expand to, but if I get all the dragons...)

Also, I'd like to see splitting removed from the larger groups (at least), so things like Black, Pink and Zodiac (and in theory Mythic and Stone) would be easier to breed hybrids.

huanglina13
11-12-13, 05:25 AM
Another island and more habitats

cedkugedchgd
11-12-13, 06:47 AM
we need another island!!! i have no space at all :(

mrarfan
11-12-13, 07:10 AM
we need another island!!! i have no space at all :(

Yeah! I've seen NouraMoh's island and she has NO space at all :p
We're dying for space right now!

Skip2TheEnd
11-13-13, 12:28 PM
Yeah! I've seen NouraMoh's island and she has NO space at all :p
We're dying for space right now!

Same here. :(

annbluebird
11-16-13, 06:56 AM
sugges trading crafting and else like iOS. not a dream

mash4u1
11-21-13, 08:45 PM
Can we have the spell shop and trading portal now since IOS got it almost a year ago? Also when is the new poll coming out? Hopefully something dealing with Christmas please.

annbluebird
11-25-13, 07:49 PM
No space haha remove jour decorations and you'll have space.

mash4u1
11-28-13, 07:13 PM
An island but this time for 100% users.

mash4u1
11-28-13, 07:15 PM
Oh and a major fix so I can visit my neighbors :)

AzHadz
11-28-13, 07:32 PM
No space haha remove jour decorations and you'll have space.

pretty much.

kooky panda
12-04-13, 12:25 PM
Hey guys thanks for all the votes!! Results have been submitted!!