PDA

View Full Version : Teamlava games wont instal on google playstore

aussie666
10-29-13, 04:50 PM
Hi there, in the last month, i've attempted to instal 3 teamlava games on google playstore but the following message appears everytime 'package file invalid'. Ive contacted google and they said they were aware of this error but had no solution as yet. My biggest problem now is the teamlava games i installed prior to this error are now using 15x more data than previously but loading much slowly. Ie water drops above invisible trees, buildings not showing etc. If i wait long enough, the farm eventually loads completely. I'm using mobile internet on a samsung galaxy 3 and the game versions i'm on are farm story 2 1.9.6.3 restaurant story 1.5.5.7.7 bakery story 1.5.5.7.7. All 3 of these games are chewing up data like crazy. Any ideas?? I cant uninstal these games as i obviously wont be able to instal again with the package file error. Thanx

CuddlyDragon
10-29-13, 04:57 PM
Hi aussie666,

The package error usually occurs when a device does not have enough memory to download the app.

Also, when running your games please make sure that all background apps are closed. That will help with the performance. :)

aussie666
10-29-13, 07:17 PM
Ive checked my storage. Both external and internal storage has over 500mb free each. Even deleted another 300mb and tried again and it still failed to install. Could the server be sending the wrong package to some phones?? This problem only started a month or so ago but the excessive data usage is only 3 or 4 weeks old. About the same time when farms started loading slowly. I am seriously using 30 to 40mb for 5 minutes of farming. Last month i used a whole 132mb of data for farm story. In the last 6 days ive used over 500mb without farming more than last month.