PDA

View Full Version : Halloween dragons

lollipop_rp
10-29-13, 03:44 PM
Hi everyone!

I made a poll like this last year so that you can vote on which dragons you have bred or obtained so far.

Just to let you know, the account lollipop_rp is a alternative account and anything I post about is usually from my real account. I am actually a level 100 and can prove it if you want to see my account. You can Pm me for my ID. :D

Basically, just vote on which dragon dragons you have bred or obtained (including tournament and collected item dragons).

Halloween dragons:
Witch (magic x forest)
Zombie (forest x magic)
Boo (light x magic)
Pumpkin (fire x air)
Spider (night x magic x fire)
Spirit (water x light x night)
Headless (magic x air)
Wraith (magic x light)
Skeleton (magic x light x air)
Nightmare (magic x air x fire)
Raven (night)
Vampire ('magic x water)

Sidenote-
If you vote before you get new dragons, you will not be able to add or edit votes so keep that in mind.
I suggest posting after you have know that you have finished breeding or collecting Halloween dragons.

The Halloween dragons this time feel like they're harder to get...
I so far got zombie and that's it... :-(
Spider didn't work out yet and neither did pumpkin. I already had a boo and witch...

So what about you guys?

You can come back and post later. It allows u to put more than one choice :)

Good luck everyone :)

Lollipop_rp

NouraMoh
10-29-13, 04:00 PM
Got all of them except Spirit. Another 40 Scythes to go :)

wolftiger1234
10-29-13, 04:07 PM
I got boo, pumpkin, witch and zombie from last year, have skeleton and spider so far. Been trying for vampire and raven. Spirit is still 45 more battles to go :(

Sefyre
10-29-13, 04:44 PM
Trying for pumpkin once again and of course, failing miserably. Nothing new there. :(

danni7788
10-29-13, 05:03 PM
Only one I got so far is Boo :( and nightmare from the tournament, but that's not on here. Hoping to get headless and wraith from the quest.

countessrita
10-29-13, 06:24 PM
I managed to get only witch, boo and nightmare. I've been trying for skeleton, raven and vampire, but keep getting same old sunrise and coral :(. I'm not sure I can collect the corn candies in time to get headless and wraith. I am 30 scythes away from Spirit dragon :)

yayacupcake
10-29-13, 08:05 PM
So far all I got is Pumpkin. Been trying for Falling Leaf since it came out first and I'm more concerned with that going first. So far I got Helios, Rex and Pterodactyl as "fails" (amongst the the numerous life, fruitful and firestorm fails). I spent 200g speed breeding when Boo was briefly ( :mad: ) re-released, since I spent 2+ months last year going for it and never got it, so 2 years and nothing there.

killah611
10-29-13, 10:57 PM
i managed to get them all except spirit cuz im on droid =/

DragonRA7
10-29-13, 11:00 PM
How bout none I've been trying non stop still nothing I think this game is rigged

mrarfan
10-30-13, 12:26 AM
You forgot Witch,Nightmare and maybe Owl :p
I just got the Pumpkin,Zombie,Boo,Witch and Raven! Not sure if Owl is a Halloween Dragon :p

cedkugedchgd
10-30-13, 01:19 AM
SO FAR i got...

PUMPKIN (only 2 tries, yuppiieee)
WITCH (more than 13 tries, got it on the last day)
BOO (i think 4 tries, got it on the last day as well)
WRAITH (just summoned it)
SPIDER (about 7 tries i think)
SKELETON (more than 15 tries -_-)

i'm trying for zombie, without luck. i mever tried for raven or vampire actually.

Olena
10-30-13, 03:08 AM
Have got only Boo and Zombie :( Trying for Skeleton but getting only Genie's and Sunrises so far. One day more and gonna move on to the Pumpkin once again ;(

lollipop_rp
10-30-13, 04:20 AM
I managed to get only witch, boo and nightmare. I've been trying for skeleton, raven and vampire, but keep getting same old sunrise and coral :(. I'm not sure I can collect the corn candies in time to get headless and wraith. I am 30 scythes away from Spirit dragon :)

Yeah I keep getting coral instead of a spider :(

SamKanj
10-30-13, 04:29 AM
The halloween dragons seem incredibly hard to breed, so far I've only managed to get Witch (I already had Boo and Zombie from last year), I'm on my 28+ try or something for Skeleton (its rarity in the market is super rare, I believe it's ultra rare), tried for Pumpkin when it was first released but it seemed that it wasn't breedable at that time(didn't try since then) and the others, didn't get the chance to try for them yet.

stoogehunter
10-30-13, 09:38 AM
Despite trying for each one multiple times, I have not bred a single Halloween dragon. Is it really nesassary to make it so hard?

Justchilling0024
10-30-13, 10:22 AM
Nothing but fails since they came out.

aceblade
10-30-13, 11:24 AM
Raven, Spider, and Vampire are eluding me.
T_T

Trixie6969
10-30-13, 11:43 AM
Same here...too bad there wasn't a get 30 Poison goal...that's more attainable... lol.

The only dragon I bred that I didn't have was Familiar... I'm getting nothing but common ones.

Off to go speed up another Sunrise... fingers crossed for a Skeleton:rolleyes:

Trixie6969
10-30-13, 11:45 AM
Same here...too bad there wasn't a get 30 Poison goal...that's more attainable... lol.

The only dragon I bred that I didn't have was Familiar... I'm getting nothing but common ones.

Off to go speed up another Sunrise... fingers crossed for a Skeleton:rolleyes:

Oops... I don't have any fall/Halloween dragons :(

kurebiz
10-30-13, 04:22 PM
Only managed to get the old ones. I've tried and tried but can't get the new ones.

sfallday
10-30-13, 10:45 PM
Vampire, pumpkin (easily) and crafted spirit

jbrad59
10-31-13, 12:09 AM
Zombie, raven and nightmare. Soon to acquire wraith and spirit. I want skeleton badly though sunrise is my best friends!

draquis
10-31-13, 01:00 AM
Only pumpkin!!!!! I,m getting tired of sunrise and genies trying for skeleton, 25 times and nothing!

daughtryville
10-31-13, 01:03 AM
how about ZERO!! I still can't believe I can't breed at least one Halloween dragon GRRRRRR
so frustrating... really makes me want to quit this game.
Seems like they wouldn't make it so HARD since they are seasonal dragons!!
Very upset player :(
I really hope to get at least one....

najess
10-31-13, 02:20 AM
Last year i got pumpkin zombie and boo. So this year i was trying so hard for witch and stil didn't get it :/
So far i got spider and vampire, probably spirit tomorrow if the tournament goes well

Ibrittani_92
10-31-13, 07:16 AM
will the halloween dragons disappear after today?

camelot7
11-01-13, 07:48 AM
Bred zombie, witch, pumpkin, and Boo. Got Headless and Wriath from summoning. Crafted Spirit. Trying to get Skeleton now, hope I can at lest get that one before it's gone.

belbar22
11-01-13, 09:42 AM
how about ZERO!! I still can't believe I can't breed at least one Halloween dragon GRRRRRR

Totally agree. Really want skeleton and been trying since it came out and all I got was a load of lucks and a sunrise.

daughtryville
11-02-13, 11:20 PM
Totally agree. Really want skeleton and been trying since it came out and all I got was a load of lucks and a sunrise.
same here... when vampure came out, i started trying on that one... so many night fails.. frustrating!
I just want one.... and i will b happy..
Good luck belbar22
I am going back to skeleton to try again... fingers crossed for us both :)

jus7_me89
11-03-13, 02:36 PM
i got some of the Halloween dragons:

Skeleton
Boo
Spirit x2
Nightmare
Pumpkin x2
Wraith
Headless

Still no luck with Spider, Vampire or Raven. Does anyone know a combo with few fails for Spider? I tried for that dragon a lot ! i got some nice fails though : 2 mistmooth, a super dragon, and a peacock

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-03-13, 03:04 PM

I too am a member of the big fat ZERO club! They're horrible! I have gotten nothing but 17, 21 or more, hour fails. I refuse to spend any gold on getting these.

lollipop_rp
11-06-13, 08:27 PM
The older ledragons were easier to get:-(

Like, I got all the valentines day dragons and basically zero of these newbies

Steveklerk
11-07-13, 08:34 AM
I got.....none, i tryed skeleton about 25 times....bugger
i got over it and moved on!

Anyuszko
11-08-13, 07:44 AM
Got already pumpkin, boo, zombie, spirit, headless, wraith, skeleton, raven.

Still missing mistmoth, vampire and spider. Good news is that from one combo (night, red, purple) I can get any of these, but still not succeeded. (Current combo is Anubis x Nightelf.)

Btw, during making these, I got two black gems, and jade is on my way now. Also got a Dark angel which I was very happy with.

Anyuszko
11-08-13, 07:45 AM
Got already pumpkin, boo, zombie, spirit, headless, wraith, skeleton, raven.

Still missing mistmoth, vampire and spider. Good news is that from one combo (night, red, purple) I can get any of these, but still not succeeded. (Current combo is Anubis x Nightelf.)

Btw, during making these, I got two black gems, and jade is on my way now. Also got a Dark angel which I was very happy with.

Current combo is Anubis x Goblin, I mean.

jus7_me89
11-11-13, 02:04 PM
is Mistmooth a haloween dragon?

kooky panda
11-11-13, 02:12 PM
is Mistmooth a haloween dragon?

No…………

jus7_me89
11-11-13, 02:16 PM
thanks kooky ! some of my nbrs said that Mistmooth is a halloween drag and i had to ask. i'm still trying for that spider but i will never get it...maybe next year !

my halloween dragons so far:

skeleton
boo
pumpkin x2
spirit
nightmare
wraith
headless

hatton2
11-11-13, 05:13 PM
I have tried over 50 times to get Raven, why have y'all made that one impossible to get for some of us? That is the one I really wanted but I'm sure it's fixing to go limited.

Justchilling0024
11-12-13, 10:45 AM
They all are going to go limited my question is this why is there no timer piping up on androids

mrarfan
11-12-13, 11:53 PM
Not "voting" on the poll yet until the ALL of the Halloween dragons expires!

lollipop_rp
11-13-13, 08:56 AM
Same here

sunkalito
11-13-13, 03:12 PM
with Vampire last week, I finally got them all. :) managed to grab witch this time around too! now trying for mask... is a different matter... *sobs*

anilee7
11-13-13, 04:40 PM
I Haven't been able to breed a skeleton dragon. Any ideas? I've tried many combinations.

vicovideshotmail
11-13-13, 07:32 PM
Halloween, gotta breed 'em all!

sheardear
11-14-13, 02:35 AM
I got them all except boo and zombie (lots of poison fails) got Pumpkin and witch last year so didn't try for them, and was lucky enough to get nightmare in the tournament. Good luck to everyone still trying.

J85909266
11-14-13, 12:24 PM
Not "voting" on the poll yet until the ALL of the Halloween dragons expires!

Yeah, same here. So far I have Zombie, Pumpkin, Skeleton, Headless and Raven. I missed Boo, Witch, and spider, so far. Spirit is iOS only, so I can't get it. Working on Vampire and Wraith, now.

Lucifer_II
11-14-13, 08:38 PM
happy to get all those. only takes a while to make pumpkin. next year Dia de Muertos?

MsSpooky13
11-14-13, 10:32 PM
Well, I ended up wasting a whole lot of gold to get exactly 0 Halloween dragons. Not even the ones from last year. :( Oh well. Congratulations to those who were lucky enough to get 1 or more. I guess I'll go visit your sites if I want to see them.

faeriedust
11-15-13, 10:22 AM
No Halloween dragons (except spirit which doesn't depend on breeding so...)
Three weeks spent on skeleton breeding = 4 royals (I had none before), 3 leos (using DA, none before), 2 socials, 1 gold, 1 anubis, no leopards or griffins (darn), countless luck, hypnotic, sunrise.
Something must be going on here, this can't be right...

faeriedust
11-15-13, 10:29 AM
^ and 3 peacocks.
Make that 5 royals, maybe 6 depending on what my dragons are breeding

HarleyQuinn28
11-15-13, 10:35 AM
^ and 3 peacocks.
Make that 5 royals, maybe 6 depending on what my dragons are breeding

Yeah I'm super mad at the Skeleton situation. I got enough sunrises to make me puke, too many genies, 2 royals, a griffin, tons of lucks, a couple tricksters and 2 super rare peacocks. Wtf?

HarleyQuinn28
11-15-13, 10:36 AM
Then with spider I got a ton of common fails, two super rare Mistmoth fails, a super rare raven fail but no rare spider:mad:

s_lynne
11-15-13, 12:12 PM
This year I was only able to obtain 1 Halloween Dragon, the Vampire Dragon. The Witch, Zombie, Boo, and Pumpkin Dragons I got last year.

MsSpooky13
11-15-13, 12:58 PM
My fails were mostly genies with a few lucks thrown in. I did manage to finally get a griffin, so I guess there's that. But it's a bit frustrating that I have dragons for all holidays except my favorite, Halloween. I'm not sure what one has to do to appease the dragon gods in order to get a Halloween dragon, but I sure wish someone would give me a clue before they all disappear. ;)

Justchilling0024
11-17-13, 12:49 AM
I finally got wraith after a month of failed attempt for skeleton total of 17 sunrise 12 luck 8 Genie 5 hypnotic 5 griffen. Also for some reason I still got bump in the night goal for android.

draquis
11-18-13, 12:43 AM
Well after more than 70 tries and 800 gold spent speeding, I didn,t got my skeleton, but I also didn,t got any super rares but 3 peackocks. I can,t understando why some people is so "lucky" and why others are not. Somethig is not working well with the game.

Robert832
11-22-13, 03:03 AM
Just breed the last of the Halloween dragons and now I have all of them. Thank you TL for making this the best holiday dragon release to date. Hope they bring the Turkey dragon back. That is one cool turkey!

Lorgalis
11-22-13, 03:46 AM
I managed to breed all except headless and boo. Raven I have even twice ^^.