PDA

View Full Version : Please tell us the WHOLE TRUTH on what is going on with Farm Story!!!

SuzieQsFarm
10-29-13, 01:31 PM
What I posted this Morning:
I am getting more and more Concerned about what is happening with the Original Farm Story. I have emailed Team Lava MANY times asking about what is going on with Farm Story. There have been NO updates, NO new items added for Halloween, Nothing, Except of course the box that Pops Up to Buy More Gems. Farm Story is the ONLY game I play on my Kindle Fire HD. I have put in over $200.00 buying gems to get goodies. All Team Lava seems to say is Thank You for emailing, Please check the Forum. I do Not have a PC at home and Only have my Kindle Fire HD. There are NO apps available for any other version, Halloween, Fall, etc. on my Kindle. Amazon has told me that the other Versions are NOT Kindle Friendly. I cant seem to find my way around the Forum to find out Anything either. I'm emailing from work since doing this on a Kindle isnt as easy for an older person. So, Can Some One please tell me what is going on with Farm Story? I saw on a wall that someone read in the Forum it is being slowing done away with. Is it? I am so aggravated over this!! For over a Year now this silly game has been my Happy Place. I've made Awesome friends too. But regarding the farm itself, nothing is being maintained. Not even Stormies farm has changed in Months. Is Farm Story Being faded away? Is there another version that will be added to Amazon for us Kindle users or are be basically SOL. If there IS a newer app, how do I get it to Link with my existing farm so I don't lose the Gems I just bought and ALL the items in my Inventory? PLEASE help me!!! I'm in Panic Mode here!!!

The Reply:
Farm Story will have very limited updates, but is still being supported.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

I am one of the "older" players, only play Farm Story and think it's basically turned into a Rip Off due to the fact that they are MORE than willing to take our money and then use it to Create a better version of the same game that is NOT supported for Kindle users like myself and then just ignore us or reply with half truth's instead of just flat out telling us what is going on!!! I'm sorry but this is Ridiculous!!!

nmishii
10-29-13, 01:41 PM
Hope they do tell us the WHOLE TRUTH. It would be a first.

[S8] Elsa
10-29-13, 02:47 PM
Hi SuzieQsFarm. As you've already mentioned, Farm Story is supported, but receives limited updates. This means the game is still available, but will not be receiving regular weekly updates.

This is a reminder not to create duplicate threads on an existing topic. We recommend following the forum rules to avoid limitations on your forum privileges.