PDA

View Full Version : Up-lading problem. That is happening to other people to.

Pkbubble
10-29-13, 11:55 AM
Hello,

Upon completing the level 210 I was unable to proceed to the next island.

Usually, the island immediately after the one you are currently on is the one that has a lock icon. However, my screen is showing something bizarre: an island that is several clouds away is the one that is displaying the lock icon and a download progress (please see attached image). It seems to me that the island is not downloading properly and thus I am unable to continue. I have tried resetting the device, uninstalling/reinstalling the game and nothing worked.

1) Support ID: jtey37s
2) iPad2
3) iOS 6.1.3

I hope you are able to help me resolve this bug.

Thank you!

SparklyOctopus
10-29-13, 05:30 PM
Hello,

Upon completing the level 210 I was unable to proceed to the next island.

Usually, the island immediately after the one you are currently on is the one that has a lock icon. However, my screen is showing something bizarre: an island that is several clouds away is the one that is displaying the lock icon and a download progress (please see attached image). It seems to me that the island is not downloading properly and thus I am unable to continue. I have tried resetting the device, uninstalling/reinstalling the game and nothing worked.

1) Support ID: jtey37s
2) iPad2
3) iOS 6.1.3

I hope you are able to help me resolve this bug.

Thank you!

Hello. We were able to take a look at it and fix the issue. Please force close to see any changes. Thanks!

Pkbubble
10-30-13, 11:38 AM
Closed The game and turned off The i-pad... Problem Remains The Same.
Island after game 234 still does not open.

Grtz
Pkbubble

ashim4736
10-30-13, 05:56 PM
I am having the same problem. Like Pkbubble, I see a lock many clouds away and cannot continue on to another level/stage. Forced quit it many times and it's still persisting.

ashim4736
10-30-13, 05:56 PM
I am seeing this problem on my Iphone

mistersnow
10-31-13, 06:54 PM
I am having a similar problem, except two islands two clouds away have opened and I can play them. Meanwhile the two islands in between are behind clouds and have no locks or stars needed. I also posted on bugs and issues.

How do I do a screen shot?

sdhaelltl
11-10-13, 04:42 PM
I am having same issue- please help! Miss playing!

ID: sdhaelltl
iPad
iOS 7.0.3