PDA

View Full Version : The logic behind it all?

Takiofallen
10-29-13, 08:50 AM
OK so things have changed overnight in KC and i would love to know (outside of money) Where is the logic in the decisions being made?

So there are players who have had quite a head start in the game. While they hold the highest rankings and some lovely kingdoms there is very little for them to do because there are not enough players at there level to combat.

So your remedy to this is to make things extremely harder for new players to catch up? Not only would it have taken a good six to 8 weeks for things to balance out before the changes, now things will take 6 to 8 months. Thats if players even stick around that long.

Truth is any player between 40-55 can't compete with the current players from level 60+ for crowns (talking about the good well thought out kingdoms) because they are defensively so far ahead. The one thing we had that balanced us out was promoting our troops. I cant beat a hoper or a redwine or a Barrys land but what i could do is send all my troops and steal a decent amount of resources from them until i finally upgraded enough to hold up defensively. You have now removed this option for any new players and existing beginner players.
Most if not all players at those levels have maxed out troops so how will this game ever balance out?

You added a 5th work and i was ready to take the plunge until i saw it would take 10 days to upgrade my troops. A 5th worker wont help that or help me catch up to the veteran players.

To sum it all up you just made this game impossible to balance out in a reasonable amount of time. I won't even get started on the hacking i will just say it does not help.

Rant for the month

goddessnikole
10-29-13, 09:01 AM
Rant seconded!

jacobvanbourne
10-29-13, 09:35 AM
Rant thirded! The upgrade time increase coupled with some of them being way more expensive pushes competition back, not forward. I realize the game needs more paying players, but squeezing more gem money out of the existing players seems a losing move. Growing the player base is what is needed to improve game play and that will add players, players that pay also. If it is about money (and that is reasonable), please consider changes that expand the number of players & increase active player retention rates.