PDA

View Full Version : Matching Flawed

seungri08
10-29-13, 06:26 AM
While attempting to match with another player today, I consecutively met with players between levels 1 and 11. I am level 40. What is this happening? It is obviously an error. I hope someone can address this issue soon since it prevents me from advancing.

sand
10-29-13, 09:34 AM
I also encountered this problem. A couple hours ago, I was repeatedly matched with kingdoms below level 5. I am level 38 with over 1000 crowns. Many other players reported the same thing in Global Chat at the time.

goddessnikole
10-30-13, 11:59 PM
Seungri08, this is not a bug. Sharkparty is enhancing the game play for all players by matching them with either ultra low levels or ultra high levels. This way no one progresses gains crowns and no one gains loot. Players in general grow an equal distaste for each other because they are raiding bases way too low for them and stealing large amounts of loot. Or attack higher level bases and loose immensely at 1 crown a loss. When this happens it prevents players from progression and forces them to purchase gems in order to line the silk pockets of the creators of this game. Happy hunting..........

While attempting to match with another player today, I consecutively met with players between levels 1 and 11. I am level 40. What is this happening? It is obviously an error. I hope someone can address this issue soon since it prevents me from advancing.

goddessnikole
10-31-13, 12:00 AM
Don't forget, this affords them minimal efforts at actually rewarding the top 3 alliances/players. I am curious are these players actually receiving their loot or are they being robbed to?

ccc5469
11-15-13, 08:54 AM

This happened to me today too. At first I was getting matched with players that were around the same level as me but there were 0 crowns offered so I kept skipping and then eventually I started getting matched with players level 1-5 repeatedly. I left the game for while and came back later and the same thing is happening with no other options besides those at those low levels... How can anyone expect to gain resources to upgrade anything when it costs 1,500 each time you try to battle but yet you're only getting players with 524 coins and blue things? This is ridiculous...I also hate getting matched with players who have 0 crowns available over and over..how is it possible that a player at higher leveled than I am can have 0 crowns? This is really frustrating and especially when there is a tournament going on and it's impossible to keep up. Is this a bug and if so can you please fix it!! It's no fun to play when there's so many issues with the game that its basically pointless.