PDA

View Full Version : Forum Poll

dotranwumpus
10-28-13, 05:46 PM
Hi guys, I rarely play this game anymore, some of you may already know me but I'm guessing most won't anymore. I am here to spice things up. This forum, compared to many others, is bland. There are no avatars or sigs. I really feel teamlava did this in purpose because it is very simple to add this, even if there was a glitch while founding the forum it is still easily fixable.

I feel really unoriginal, I don't feel unique because there is nothing to make me, me. I would really suggest asking teamlava to add things like signatures and avatars to this forum. The mods seem to have avatars so why can't we? Signatures would be nice too. Please vote on this poll to show teamlava that you want to mine unique!

dotranwumpus
10-28-13, 05:49 PM
Also, avatars are the profiles the mods have and signatures are something you can add your posts. They will always be at the bottom of a post.

E.g.:
I want a Diamond Dragon!

And if you keep reading this is my sig.

dotranwumpus
10-28-13, 05:50 PM
Oops forgot to ask for editing powers :(

kooky panda
10-28-13, 06:04 PM
There is already a current thread on this running with some information.
You can read and add your feedback on the

Signatures, Clickable Names, Editing Posts,Avatars (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?27231-Signatures-Clickable-Names-Editing-Posts-Avatars&highlight=signatures) thread.