PDA

View Full Version : People's options plz

omfgruk
10-27-13, 06:33 PM
Is anyone finding that castle story is becoming a bit difficult ? The task are are becoming close to impossible to complete you need animals parts but it's close to impossible to get the animals and why give us the task if we haven't gotten the animals to get the parts ? Can't do the night glimmer sword without the dragon can't get the dragon without a sheep or a lot of luck that it pops out the stable . Trials and tributes omg I keep doing things been months and only got 4 if I make anymore glues or wood and stones like come on give us a break. I don't mean to complain but I think I'm at the end of the road with this game . Let me know what you think ?

Like ashleighncurrie said :

I hate this whole random drop thing. It's ridiculous. It doesn't treat all game players fairly! It's a quest line so should be available to everyone who plays the game at the same time. Not by some stupid random drop. I think by the fact that some people still don't have a wing or a horn for the alicorn 5 MONTHS after valentines says it all. Take advice from the people who play the game as we are the ones who spend hard earned money on the game sometimes

ghjvcucjb
10-27-13, 08:57 PM
JMHO. I think the problem may be that you may have too many goals going at one time. At one point the goals came systematically when you reached certain expansions or bought certain buildings with breaks in between, so you only had a few things (resources) to focus on at a time. Now it seems like those who have only been playing a few months or not all the time are overwhelmed with a ton of goals and needed resources. It might be better if some of the goals were tied to levels (if we could level up more) or only show up after accomplishing other goals.

wassupbaby
10-28-13, 01:46 AM
difficult ? please . Be glad that you still have something to do , some goals to focus on.There're many players who have completed all the quests and the only thing they do now is collecting coins from buildings and animals and wait weeks and weeks for new update.So tell me , what's worse ? I know it could be frustrating seeing other players get all the things so fast but once you reach to that point, you'll get bored soon.just my 2 cents

omfgruk
10-29-13, 03:10 PM
I don't have to many goals I only have 3 darn near impossible ones and I would rather be done with them and just collecting coins wait on something else lol trying for months to get something is more frustrating lol thanks for the feed back ; )

vednir
10-29-13, 03:17 PM
Remember aside from the new glimmer bat none of the goals to date have had time limits (except the barracks but you can still buy those, you just won't get the few gems back in return). This means you can work on the goals at your leisure or choose not to do so. To me this means it's not "impossible" just that you're at the mercy of random drops from adventures of gem animals, etc. Whether that's something you'd enjoy in a game is up to you.

BriarAvenue
10-29-13, 10:59 PM
For me, the name of the game is "patience".
Kind of like playing the game at my own pace and my own sequence.

omfgruk
11-01-13, 08:28 AM
Maybe I have to my time on my hands lol

Gardienn
11-01-13, 08:42 PM
For those starting out, yes, CS can seem complex because there is so much ahead, but this is a game that's designed to be played long-term and reach things one at a time. If you like it, keep playing it, but maybe it doesn't fit your personality well and you'd do better with something else--not a bad thing. Everyone's different. I couldn't stand Dragon Story. :)

ratandrooster
11-01-13, 09:27 PM
I like having goals. If it is too easy I'd lose my interest a long time ago.

omfgruk
11-09-13, 07:01 AM
Gradienn I'm not starting out I just think it takes to long I still don't have the dragon lol but at least I'm don't to 3 task in trials and tributes haha and I did not like dragon story either lol

dng1234
11-09-13, 09:14 AM
I think we can all agree at one time or another the random drop thing can be a thorn in our side (Alicorn parts). And I do agree that goals should be tied to levels or certain actions so that newer players are not overwheled by the number of goals or are trying to complete goal C when you haven't even finished A or B. I like that this game has a continuing story line to it and I want to see where it leads so I keep playing. I'm not in a rush to finish certain goals (unless timed). I've accepted the drops are out of my control and I don't want to wait for weeks waiting for some French guys to challenge me to another baking duel (ie Bakery Story). Well this is just my rambling two bits of sense.