PDA

View Full Version : Mine or Train?

charlycrystal
10-27-13, 02:32 PM
Hi I'm at level 23 right now and I just expanded to the 2nd junk pile and I'm wondering where to go next. I know train isn't until level 25 but with drop rates as they are I figure I should start thinking now about my next plan of action.

Also, I've been saving my coins, I haven't purchased since the bakery. I don't have sheep or anything else. What would you consider to be the most important things to get? I'm having a big problem making money.

Rockinkitten
10-29-13, 06:18 AM
Unless you want to send lots of crafted items for a small chance of a good item or gem, I'd say the mine is far more useful. Even if you don't make the jewellery you can make the belt or sell rocks in the market.

ascherb
10-31-13, 03:08 PM
I agree, train is tough until you are at higher levels...

nicxole
10-31-13, 04:41 PM
I'm at level 25 and working my way to the train, should I stop? All I'm concerned with is what will give me the most coins.

Rockinkitten
11-01-13, 01:19 AM
I think the mine is harder to get to with cost of expansions and fixing, but I love hacking away with my tools, and the rocks and items sell well. The train is hard to load and the rewards have been minimal for me.

charlycrystal
11-01-13, 01:33 PM
I am right at the mine now I just need the final expansion pieces. Thanks for the info. I hope to get there soon.

jackie2006
12-10-13, 04:00 PM
the mine is useless to me because I don't have any tools (shovels, axes) to play. the train is good, i can load up goods to trade that free up my inventory

sweetypies97
12-11-13, 04:37 AM
I found that when I got to the mine my tool drop rate increased dramatically. My vote is to go for the mine. I barely use the train but I mine every day.