PDA

View Full Version : No longer able to earn Gems by installing programs, completing surveys, etc?

dangevin
10-27-13, 01:37 PM
A few weeks ago, the link to earn free Gems (used to be in the top-right, just below the quick icons for Social & Storm8) disappeared on my Android. I hadn't gotten around to completing some of these offers, not realizing that they were only available for a limited time.

Is this something that has appeared/disappeared in the past (only been playing for about a month) or is it gone for good?

Initially I was pleased to see it go, as I kept hitting it accidentally while farming. But now that I'm earning up to a few Gem purchases, I'm looking desperately for it!

kooky panda
10-27-13, 01:51 PM
These type of offers come out randomly and for a limited time.
I have noticed that some never come back and some of the offers will return later.

dangevin
10-27-13, 02:28 PM
These type of offers come out randomly and for a limited time.
I have noticed that some never come back and some of the offers will return later.

Thank you for the quick reply! I'll keep an eye out for the icon to return, but I thought it odd that the whole thing would disappear. I checked my wife's phone and she does not have it either, so it does appear that the offers have all just gone away for everyone right now.