PDA

View Full Version : accidentally spending gems...

TyrellCorporation
10-27-13, 02:46 AM
ARGH! I've accidentally spend a considerable amount of gems on a useless speed-up again. This already happened to me for the third time. WHY is there no security query? ("are you sure? [y/n]"). It's impossible for me to ever buy a third Workshed if this keeps happening. And the upgrade times in this game are FAR to long to play this game with only two Worksheds.

syllrag
10-27-13, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I did that too. Wanna check my troops from an army post, unintentionally clicked the one under upgrade, then clicked the right button, spent the gems...

jacksonmcse
10-30-13, 04:16 AM
I too did this when all of the new changes occurred. Looking around I accidentally bought a 7 day shield! I am more than upset and very disappointed. Can we have a confirm prompt on gem usage?

hounds66
11-05-13, 02:16 AM
I too have spent gems I did not want too! I'm with putting a confirm y/n for spending gems.

skyfricx
11-24-13, 06:57 AM
Why is it so hard to put a confirmation before spending a gem? What a cheap way to gain profit! I accidentally used a 2day shield and no purpose of using it.. Can you please respond to this thread? Is it just selective answering?

TyrellCorporation
11-25-13, 06:49 AM
...and it happened again. A couple hundred gems down the drain. That's it for me. I will NEVER ever buy anything with the name storm8 on it again. I am sooo mad at the moment. :mad:

sand
11-25-13, 07:07 AM
This problem has plagued every single TeamLava and IceMocha game since Storm8 first branched out, and FireMocha is no different. We have seen YEARS of this. They will NOT refund players for these accidents (some of which oddly seem to happen without you even touching the screen). Nor will they add any confirmation step. Players in all their games have repeatedly requested that, and the requests have fallen on deaf ears.
Whether they are free or purchased, the losses put a real damper on one's game. If you're going to buy gems, I suggest you buy them with a specific purpose in mind and spend them immediately, or as quickly as possible. Do not save up purchased gems. Too much can go wrong.