PDA

View Full Version : Candy Maker

Mylly2
10-27-13, 02:39 AM
My candy maker becomes invisible when my products are due to be collected. It reappears when I collect the products.

Edit(KP)

The Candy Maker can be purchased for 85,000 Coins at Level 39.

You can craft two items:

1)Simple Syrup: requires 2 Sugarcane

2)Taffy: requires 2 Simple Syrup, 2 Oranges, 1 Butter

Hope this helps! :)

Added recipes

Peanut Brittle..1 simple syrup/ 3 peanuts

Fudge 2 1/2 hours.2 cholocates/2 milk/1 butter

kooky panda
10-27-13, 02:52 PM
Have you tried restarting your device?

mamareader02
10-28-13, 07:55 AM
I'm just seeing the candy maker in my shop,but others arent(they are iOS also,same as me,and higher level),it's not available till level 39,was it always there,or is this new?

mamareader02
10-28-13, 08:43 AM
Also the usual questions:
1)how much does it cost
2)what does it make
3)what ingredients are needed to make each item
Thanks to anyone who responds!:)

mamareader02
10-28-13, 09:59 AM
Can anybody on the TL staff who has had their coffee and is now awake please help,yes,you,with the Starbucks cup!:)

kooky panda
10-28-13, 10:26 AM
I'm just seeing the candy maker in my shop,but others arent(they are iOS also,same as me,and higher level),it's not available till level 39,was it always there,or is this new?
I think it is new. Others not seeing it may need to check for a version update.
I will see if a CM or developer will provide some information on this new appliance.

mamareader02
10-28-13, 10:41 AM
I think it is new. Others not seeing it may need to check for a version update.
I will see if a CM or developer will provide some information on this new appliance.

Thanks,as always,for your help Kooky!:)

creolepraline
10-28-13, 10:59 AM
I got excited about this one. Being as I had a huge amount of coins put aside.

I was annoyed naturally when I saw it was level 39.

Sign....now I gotta hog my neighbors who have one and figure out what it makes.

Why must all new buildings be for super high levels? I wanna get mine now!

[S8] Regina
10-28-13, 11:36 AM

You can craft two items:

mamareader02
10-28-13, 12:15 PM

You can craft two items:

Oh yeah!!!!! Forget forge and jellymaker,I want some candy!thank you so much!:)

Mylly2
10-29-13, 03:00 AM
Have you tried restarting your device?

I've force closed the game, but I haven't restarted my device.
I think the candy maker disappears when it's heart has been helped. If it hasn't been helped it stays visible.

[S8] Regina
10-29-13, 04:24 PM
I've force closed the game, but I haven't restarted my device.
I think the candy maker disappears when it's heart has been helped. If it hasn't been helped it stays visible.

So when a neighbor "helps" your Candy Maker building, it is invisible on your Farm? When you collect from it, then it will appear again? I was able to view the Candy Maker on my Farm after having a neighbor "help" the building. When this happens, please take a screen-shot of your Farm so that we may investigate this issue. Thank you! :)

Mylly2
10-30-13, 03:11 AM
I doubt I will be able to put a photo on here, I'm not too tech savvy.
First thing in the morning, when all my machines have worked the night shift and folk have visited and helped around my farm, I go to collect from the candy maker and it's invisible. I don't see any sparkles, just floating produce.

[S8] Regina
10-30-13, 05:43 PM
This appears to be a loading issue. Have you tried restarting your device? Also, if you leave the game running in the background, then open it up again to play, it will cause the game to crash or stop loading. Whenever you exit the game, please always force-close the game, so that when you open the app again, the game will be synced up with our servers.

Mylly2
11-02-13, 04:13 PM
I've since restarted my device and I still have invisible issues.
I've noticed two of my neighbours have invisible candy maker issues too, maybe more have but I haven't taken any time to seek who has a problem or not.
I was able to tap on one neighbours invisible one and sparkles appeared.
The other nbr mentioned her's was invisible, but I didn't go looking.

Mylly2
11-10-13, 02:27 PM
I still have invisible issues with my candy maker and I'm noticing quite a few others do too.
It got me thinking....my candy maker is one of the only machines I have sped up using my gems. Could speeding it up and not letting it make itself slowly cause this invisible problem?

mamareader02
11-10-13, 03:28 PM
I still have invisible issues with my candy maker and I'm noticing quite a few others do too.
It got me thinking....my candy maker is one of the only machines I have sped up using my gems. Could speeding it up and not letting it make itself slowly cause this invisible problem?

I don't think so-I always speed up the readiness of my buildings to start them off-never could resist opening a present!:),and I've never had an invisibility prob

Mylly2
11-11-13, 01:33 AM
Thanks for that mamareader02.
I noticed Stormie's candy maker was invisible when I visited this evening.

Rockinkitten
11-11-13, 02:12 AM
My chickens are invisible sometimes and I only see shadows! Doesn't happen often, every few days or so.

kooky panda
04-25-14, 01:48 PM
Regina;768619']The Candy Maker can be purchased for 85,000 Coins at Level 39.

You can craft two items:

Added recipes

Fudge 2 1/2 hours.2 chocolates/2 milk/1 butter

kooky panda
04-25-14, 01:50 PM
Regina;768619']The Candy Maker can be purchased for 85,000 Coins at Level 39.

You can craft two items:

Added recipes

Fudge 2 1/2 hours.2 chocolates/2 milk/1 butter

jrhgohawks
05-11-15, 10:00 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't want to create a new one if I didn't have to.

I am approaching level 39 and I was wondering what people thought of the Candy Maker. Is it worth it to buy or should I save my money for a second bait shop or another feed mill or maybe just the next event? I had about 250,000 coins before the last building sale and I bought everything I could. After that and the recent events, I got down to near 0. I've made my way back up to around 70k, but I am thinking it might be better to wait a bit for the next building sale. (Even if it is a few months away)

pundoggity
05-12-15, 07:31 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't want to create a new one if I didn't have to.

I am approaching level 39 and I was wondering what people thought of the Candy Maker. Is it worth it to buy or should I save my money for a second bait shop or another feed mill or maybe just the next event? I had about 250,000 coins before the last building sale and I bought everything I could. After that and the recent events, I got down to near 0. I've made my way back up to around 70k, but I am thinking it might be better to wait a bit for the next building sale. (Even if it is a few months away)

You will probably receive mixed responses as to whether or not the candy machine is worth buying. I believe it is worth it and use it all the time.
That being said, it depends on your priorities... Do you need the feed mill or bait shop more at the moment?

The general advice I have always given is : buy the machines in the order that they are released to you, with the exception being the forge. I recommend buying the forge last when you have spare cash and nothing more important to work towards.
Just my opinion.
Good luck and happy farming :)

Just to add: there is nothing worse than being broke so I have always made sure I had extra money left over after puchase of a new machine. It is definitely worth waiting a few extra days or more to ensure a healthy bank balance after purchase.

jigsaw75
05-22-15, 10:03 PM

Having the second bait shop is useful for events. (I sell my gait and don't fish much). Feed mills are great for feeding your animals, especially during events. I now have 5 mills and still manage to run out of animal food.

I think the candy maker is a good addition to the farm. The ingredients are easy to get and sell fairly well. The syrup can also be used in the cafe

I agree with Pundoggity--buy the buildings in the order they come out.

tinker204
12-16-16, 07:14 PM
Im not seeing all these new features either... Bakery -- Chocolate brownie,Busy Bee Cake
Candle maker---Pear candle
Candy maker-----Caramel Apple Lollipop,Honey Lollipop
And the list goes on! These are just some of the things im unable to get and im on level 75. Plz let me no if theres anything i can do to be able to use these thing's.😀 thx in advanced!😆

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 08:31 PM
Which game version are you using?

tinker204
12-16-16, 08:37 PM
Farm story 2

tinker204
12-16-16, 08:40 PM
I had all three of the versions. Birthday,winter,original and i seen nothing on all 3 so uninstalled the b-day,winter and just kept the original. This was as of yesterday as well & i didnt see any new goodies��

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 08:46 PM
Can you give me your game version number of the one you're playing just to be sure? It's found under Help/FAQ in Settings. :)

tinker204
12-16-16, 08:54 PM
I think this is it lol 21.7.3.15g

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 08:57 PM
Thanks. Let me check on this for you. :)

tinker204
12-16-16, 09:07 PM
Ok ty soooo much!��������

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 09:10 PM
You're most welcome. :) I'll post here when I get an answer.

tinker204
12-16-16, 09:11 PM
Ok sounds good:o