PDA

View Full Version : no crowns available for me????

locotesx3
10-26-13, 09:43 PM
All bases that I am given to attack have 0 crowns if I win and if I attack and loose I will loose 40 crowns? I am only a lvl 34 and getting guys like hopr and other high lvl guys like lvl 55+ (guys I have no chance against). Does not seem right that these bases will net me 0 crowns for a victory and a lose of 40 which is exactly what would happen if I attack these bases? Not sure if this has anything to do with being stuck in a "stormie loop" cause it started doing this right after I got stuck in it. Also upgrade app at the same time this started happening. Please help. I enjoy the game but this will be enough for me to stop playing.
Thanks

jacobvanbourne
10-27-13, 01:14 PM
It has been like this for lots of players since the latest update. Seems like they are trying to increase the number of potential attack options, but it has poor matching so far.

mackbolan
10-27-13, 07:05 PM
Same thing here. Seems like Storm8 replaced the Stormie Loop with lousy no-Crown matches instead. At least you get a little bit of Coin and Spellstone for your trouble. My matches are mostly lousy accounts with little defense, but 1 or 2 crowns would be way more fair. But I am getting some matches where I can't believe there are 0 Crowns; it seems like there should be 10+ based on Wall level and Royal Hall level.

heidisthebest
10-28-13, 10:49 AM
This game made me forgot what winning a crown looks like coz from the looks of it the application does not have plans to give players good wins on crowns. Past week until now i cant get a descent crown to be won. Last 2 weeks i was complaining why we only get 1/2 crowns and yet lost 40. Now its much even worst. Matches gives us low levels 30/40 no resources and zero crowns. For the last 2 days i havent found any crowns on matches. I am a lvl71 player. I battle for my alliance and myself to be in the top rank. What is the tourney for if FM doesnt give crowns to be won? I spend on gems, but dont get my moneys worth! C'mon Fire. Mocha...you can do better than this! Where did the crowns go? Oh, I dont know!!!!

FrozenTurtle
10-28-13, 11:29 AM
Our Engineering Team became aware of this issue over the weekend and are already investigating a resolution. Thank you for all your patience and sorry for your troubles!

mackbolan
10-29-13, 08:25 AM
Hi FrozenTurtle,

Is Storm8 Customer Service ever going to compensate players for all the Crowns they lost when the game was crashing after the player had won a 100% battle. I understand that it is crashing less frequently now (I would applaud Storm8, but it seems that a working game is the least they can provide), but there are Crowns, Coins and Spellstones and Won-Lost Records that were materially hurt by all the crashing.

I have submitted numerous Tickets through the Storm8 website, and NOTHING has ever been restored.

Now there is no way to gain any points at all. I played for nearly two hours last night while watching the World Series. I won 20+ battles and lost ZERO. Total crowns gained: 15! Those 15 Crowns came from two of the twenty, with the other 18 offering ZERO Crowns and relatively paltry Coins/Spellstone.

One loss overnight after I went to bed: -37 Crowns!

How are we supposed to play this game and advance when there are no Crowns offered?

goddessnikole
10-29-13, 09:12 AM
You know today I met opponents that were level 10. LEVEL 10 are you serious? I do this with all of your games, spend some RL money and attempt to support you guys. You are providing a free game and have to make a living right? I see that supporting your efforts to provide a fun game is useless. The reward tends to be longer upgrade timers, horrible opponents, and hacker harassment. I think I'll keep my money in my pocket. I can always waste it on something useful like toilet paper.:mad:

heyjules
10-29-13, 09:46 AM
Hi FrozenTurtle,

Is Storm8 Customer Service ever going to compensate players for all the Crowns they lost when the game was crashing after the player had won a 100% battle. I understand that it is crashing less frequently now (I would applaud Storm8, but it seems that a working game is the least they can provide), but there are Crowns, Coins and Spellstones and Won-Lost Records that were materially hurt by all the crashing.

I have submitted numerous Tickets through the Storm8 website, and NOTHING has ever been restored.

Now there is no way to gain any points at all. I played for nearly two hours last night while watching the World Series. I won 20+ battles and lost ZERO. Total crowns gained: 15! Those 15 Crowns came from two of the twenty, with the other 18 offering ZERO Crowns and relatively paltry Coins/Spellstone.

One loss overnight after I went to bed: -37 Crowns!

How are we supposed to play this game and advance when there are no Crowns offered?

No, they will not be adjusting crowns or returning resources. I sent several emails with screenshots attached for these battles that shut down/loaded. The reply from firemocha was that while they see the screenshot, the battles were not recorded, and nothing will be done to return losses. They are very sorry for the inconvenience though, and are working to fix it. What a joke the customer service is!

joylogan
10-29-13, 01:10 PM
This crowns of zero is becoming totally boring, and hopefully just outside that, but the games only have between 1,000 and 30,000 coins most, at this rate would have to spend about 5 days without sleep online to reach 4.4 M and upgrade to RH8, it is disappointing

joylogan
10-29-13, 02:00 PM
the game now is totally unbalanced, battles became too ef?ciles or too difficult, firemocha have to return us the balance

joylogan
10-29-13, 02:02 PM
the game now is totally unbalanced, battles became too easy or too difficult, you have to go back firemocha balance

heidisthebest
10-29-13, 06:49 PM
If this continous, people will lose appetite playing this. Ive invested so much in this game and enough is enough. I dont know when they gonna fix this. Its as simple as ABC... Lvl71 supposed to be match with same lvls or same power of capacity and not to those poor low levels. We look rude when we hit those low levels. But leaves us no choice but to attack them. Honestly, i barely see any who has crowns. I spend 40gems per regenerating troops, a couple of coins for finding match, time consuming to be able to find a good match...so tiring 😔😔😔. A good business is on how you make your clients feel comfortable in what your selling, give their moneys worth...and not make clients GO AWAY. Losing my patience now.

heidisthebest
10-29-13, 06:50 PM
If this continous, people will lose appetite playing this. Ive invested so much in this game and enough is enough. I dont know when they gonna fix this. Its as simple as ABC... Lvl71 supposed to be match with same lvls or same power of capacity and not to those poor low levels. We look rude when we hit those low levels. But leaves us no choice but to attack them. Honestly, i barely see any who has crowns. I spend 40gems per regenerating troops, a couple of coins for finding match, time consuming to be able to find a good match...so tiring ������. A good business is on how you make your clients feel comfortable in what your selling, give their moneys worth...and not make clients GO AWAY. Losing my patience now.

Btw, This is BRATZILLA

meyoume
10-29-13, 08:40 PM
The point of this game is getting lost. I spend well over an hour and hundreds of thousands of coins search for any battles with a few crowns. If this isn't fixed soon , I am afraid the boredom will win , and I won't have the patience to even try anymore:(
please address this issue, I would think 50% of the battles should have at least a few crowns;)

goddessnikole
10-29-13, 08:59 PM
Btw, This is BRATZILLA

Hai Bratt! It is quite annoying. It is unfair and as I said previously, I'll spend my money on toilet paper. At least I know then why I'm flushing it down the toilet.

mrslugo
10-31-13, 10:06 AM
Plz help when I go to attack my opponents have little coins little spell stones and no crowns it's been doing this since Monday

meyoume
10-31-13, 09:55 PM
This seems to be happening to everyone:(
This really needs to be fixed!!!

locotesx3
11-03-13, 03:17 AM
So I posted this a few days ago. I saw the reply saying that it was being looked at. Which led me to believe that the issue would be fixed. I will say the crowns I am seeing now are better but still very poor. Plus I am still being matched up with players that are 20+ levels above me. It seems like the crowns that are presented to me are either 5 and less for bases were battles could go either way (win or loss). I still have the option of attacking a level 71 player and getting 40 crowns but they are way to strong for me to beat. My crown total has been on a downward slope since this started. If this hasn't been looked into please do this soon and if it has... Well please try again.
Thank you

lorearv
11-05-13, 03:58 AM
I still can't get crowns all of my opponents have 0 crowns for me and they are high level so if I attack them and I fail they get 40 crowns and if I win I get 0 that is so mess up plz fix it it's been happening for a very long time when are you guys fixing it ...