PDA

View Full Version : Dragon habitats

walhalladragon
10-26-13, 09:12 PM
Is there somewhere to find out which dragons go in which habitats? I have a mask egg ready but it says I need to get a habitat for it but not which habitat. I have spots in most of my habitats but so far only have red, yellow, purple and water. So which habitat do I need for the mask? Thanks for your help!

TinksThots
10-26-13, 10:02 PM
I looked in the market and its little thingies are black and pink, so find the ones with those same thingies, and pick whichever one you want, it'll go in both. :D

mrarfan
10-26-13, 10:27 PM
Is there somewhere to find out which dragons go in which habitats? I have a mask egg ready but it says I need to get a habitat for it but not which habitat. I have spots in most of my habitats but so far only have red, yellow, purple and water. So which habitat do I need for the mask? Thanks for your help!

The Mask Dragon has the elements of Black and Pink so you will need to buy either the Pink Prairie or Black Sands to place him! :)

TinksThots
10-26-13, 10:51 PM
The Mask Dragon has the elements of Black and Pink so you will need to buy either the Pink Prairie or Black Sands to place him! :)
Elements, thingies, same difference. {^_^} The actual habitat names though, that helps, thanks. =P