PDA

View Full Version : Sync problems

sillygran
10-26-13, 03:58 PM
the last few days I have a problem with RS not syncing about every 4th or 5th time, when I am already in the game, and have been playing. what is the problem. I have not had any problems with any other app.

greygull
10-26-13, 08:48 PM
What is happening that its not syncing? Do you fully close out the game, or leave it running in the background?

jtdesignz
10-26-13, 09:01 PM
the last few days I have a problem with RS not syncing about every 4th or 5th time, when I am already in the game, and have been playing. what is the problem. I have not had any problems with any other app.

I am having the same issues, as well as not being able to even log in for both rs and bs. Been having theses issues since yesterday , when I am able to log in, having sync errors as well as not being able to gift or see nbrs, food being back on stove after I served it hours before, geez. I am on android and have no issues with my internet or other games, all work fine. Never had issues with these games before now.:(

jtdesignz
10-26-13, 09:05 PM
Oh and I always close them out as well.

nanaatthebarn
10-27-13, 09:54 PM
Today when I went on my game it was clear back at the beginning as if I had just downloaded it. And I was lvl 25 Is there anyway I can get my stuff back?

nanaatthebarn
10-27-13, 09:55 PM
I already restarted my tablet, I uninstalled and reinstalled but neither of those worked either

greygull
10-27-13, 10:39 PM
I am having the same issues, as well as not being able to even log in for both rs and bs. Been having theses issues since yesterday , when I am able to log in, having sync errors as well as not being able to gift or see nbrs, food being back on stove after I served it hours before, geez. I am on android and have no issues with my internet or other games, all work fine. Never had issues with these games before now.:(

Do you have the option to move the games to your SD card? Do you use a task manager/****er before opening your games? Before you exit the game, try visiting a neighbor, to make sure your game syncs with the servers.

Today when I went on my game it was clear back at the beginning as if I had just downloaded it. And I was lvl 25 Is there anyway I can get my stuff back?

You will need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happened, and they'll be able to help you get your game back.

sillygran
10-28-13, 01:49 PM
jtcdsignz is having the exact same problems as mine. I close completely each time. I am using a kindle so no SD card. No task manager. When I try to visit neighbors is when it starts. I can cook and retrieve food, move & buy items and collect tips, but that is all.

kooky panda
10-28-13, 01:56 PM
jtcdsignz is having the exact same problems as mine. I close completely each time. I am using a kindle so no SD card. No task manager. When I try to visit neighbors is when it starts. I can cook and retrieve food, move & buy items and collect tips, but that is all.
Try going under settings, applications and find the Restaurant application and clear out data to see if this helps.

sillygran
10-29-13, 02:06 PM
That works for awhie, maybe 15-30 minutes, then have to repeat. What would happen if I cleared Cache? Or Force Stop?