PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Bacontato
10-26-13, 10:00 AM
When breeding, after the breeding is done, let the egg start hatching (let it start incubating so when it is put in the nest it can have a lower starting time) up to half of normal incubation time.
EX.
Breed a Water and Fire type dragon together and it makes a magi dragon. It can automatically start hatching in the breeding den.

Have settings to auto-collect coins in habitats, and auto-plant and harvest plants (can change fruit planted in settings).

All fruits in farms have a 1 food to 5 coins to five second ratio.
EX.
Impruberries - 6 food 30 coins 30 seconds
Buffbeets - 20 food 100 coins 1 minute, 40 seconds
Firapples - 50 food 250 coins 4 minutes, 20 seconds

Bacontato
10-26-13, 05:16 PM
EDIT
Large farms, when growing normal farm foods, they will give 2 times as much food, but does not work on Pumpwings, Eliteleeks, or Scalypears.

Bacontato
10-30-13, 05:11 PM
EDIT
Fruitful dragons (level 7 or higher) to go with their description, should give food slowly to any dragon in their habitat, and should be able to be placed in any habitat.

Bacontato
10-30-13, 05:12 PM
EDIT
Large farm foods (anything growable in large farms) should get double in enchanted farms, and normal farm food (anything growable in normal farm) should get 4x food for planting in enchanted farms.

Bacontato
10-30-13, 05:48 PM
Just a note
The level 7 or higher Fruitful dragons will give 1 food per minute to every dragon in the habitat, except itself.The rate does not split with more dragons.

proxy514
11-04-13, 10:37 AM
My two cents: rewards for visiting neighbors should increase with levels, so there's still some, even if small, incentive to visit.

A news popup that you can access like the social one, so I can easily go through the list of non-neighbors that have visited.

A log of gold sent and received, so I can better plan my gifts.

That's it for now.

Bacontato
11-06-13, 07:12 PM
Edit
Enchanted farm only foods have a 1 food to 40 coins to 6 second ratio
EX
UpGrapes: 100 food 4,000 coins 10 minutes
Rushrooms: 300 food 12,000 30 minutes
Diamondates: 800 food 32,000 1 hour 20 minutes

lorentw
11-07-13, 06:28 PM
I agree the food payout should go up not down like it currently does.
I think a way to be certain you have saved your progress, as I keep losing coins back to when I first get on, everything else saves except the coins, so I have already reported it as a glitch, but have not heard back from support on it yet.

Bacontato
11-11-13, 12:56 PM
EDIT
When A dragon is in the evolution temple, it should take 3 hours, no matter what dragon.
And, while a crystal is on top of the temple, any dragon with a color that matches the crystal can be put in at the same time.

Bacontato
11-17-13, 01:31 PM
EDIT
Fruitful Dragons (level 4 or higher) will add to the food meter, 1 Fruitful Dragon will give 1 food every 30 seconds, does multiply food per 30 seconds with more Fruitful Dragons.

Bacontato
11-18-13, 04:03 PM
EDIT
Table for Fruitful dragons food giving rates.
Level of dragon | Food earned
4 | 2
5 | 2
6 | 3
7 | 3
8 | 4
9 | 4
10 | 5

Bacontato
11-20-13, 04:19 PM
EDIT
Nests should be purchasable with coins, about 100,000
And for every new dragon aquired, the player will receive 1 gold.

Bacontato
11-20-13, 04:59 PM
When doing something that would take any ammount of gold, it would give a "Are you sure?" message.

Bacontato
11-22-13, 05:30 PM
A daily gold exchange rate, trade coins to gold, and gold to coins, the public, when first on for the day get a prompt for what they want the exchange rate to be.It has to be 100 at least for exchange.

Bacontato
11-26-13, 04:30 PM
A daily gold exchange rate, trade coins to gold, and gold to coins, the public, when first on for the day get a prompt for what they want the exchange rate to be.It has to be 100 at least for exchange.

At Least 100 coins for 1 gold, gold received is one for (decided ammount of coins for gold).

Bacontato
11-27-13, 07:51 PM
My two cents: rewards for visiting neighbors should increase with levels, so there's still some, even if small, incentive to visit.

Like when you visit, it always gives coins, and 5 coins times the visiter level?

MakJulos
11-28-13, 04:12 AM
Like when you visit, it always gives coins, and 5 coins times the visiter level?

Giving better rewards for visiting will just make some players click through neighborlist for farming, much more useful for everyone giving better reward for actually playing with neighbors dragons.

Myself i take pride in visiting all my neighbors at least once a day - not sure what good it is keeping social rating at max, but i'd have played their playable dragons anyway.

Bacontato
12-07-13, 08:13 AM
Make it so people can visit other peoples artic isles, and bring back the quetzal dragon (Diamond + Forest Hybrid).

Bacontato
12-09-13, 02:36 PM
Being able to store and use luck, if you get a super rare dragon, but have several of them already, then you can sell the egg before putting it in the nest for luck, common ones wold give no luck, rare ones would give 1 luck, super rare would give 3 luck, ultra rare ones would give 5, you can use luck points in battle arena for crits, in the breeding den for 100% chance of certain rarity, if you give 0, random of any rarity, if you give 1, than 100% common, 3 would give 100% rare, 5 would give 100% super rare, and 10 would give 100% of ultra rare.

LionsDragons
12-11-13, 08:28 PM

Look, I can tell you've put a lot of thought into all these suggestions, but.....you do realize tht TL only makes money when they actually sell gold, right??

Jesoko
12-12-13, 06:11 PM
Did you even read this thread? (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?47591-Dragon-Story-Ideas-and-Suggestions!)

It says under the red section that buying gold with coins will NEVER happen.

Bacontato
12-15-13, 11:26 AM
Look, I can tell you've put a lot of thought into all these suggestions, but.....you do realize tht TL only makes money when they actually sell gold, right??

Maybe only one gold from transaction per day?

sharbuch
12-18-13, 07:52 PM
Fix the problem instead of rushing out new dragons fix the problems, I love this game but it just keeps crashing its no fun to play anymore.

matchbox222
01-01-14, 05:33 PM
I hope the wheel that you spin comes back

nyxinchaos
01-02-14, 12:22 PM
You should have the option to cancel a Breeding or Hatching once it has be***, instead of having to wait through the 14, 5, 20, etc hour breeding or hatching period when you don't want the dragon that will result. If necessary can charge 200 coins (same as cost to breed) to cancel breeding, or hatching. I also think there should be a storage area, where you can place dragon eggs that you have bred, but do not yet have a habitat for. That way you can hatch that particular egg later, and continue breeding other dragons in the mean time.

Bacontato
01-16-14, 04:35 PM
You should have the option to cancel a Breeding or Hatching once it has be***, instead of having to wait through the 14, 5, 20, etc hour breeding or hatching period when you don't want the dragon that will result. If necessary can charge 200 coins (same as cost to breed) to cancel breeding, or hatching. I also think there should be a storage area, where you can place dragon eggs that you have bred, but do not yet have a habitat for. That way you can hatch that particular egg later, and continue breeding other dragons in the mean time.
I agree, that is perfect, i got like 7 gemstone dragon eggs before i got the gemstone prairie, but i didnt get any gemstone dragons once i got the habitat, if i could have saved the egg and hatch it later, it would be perfect.
And i keep trying to get the diamond dragon, but keep getting stuff like magic, firestorm, or island, but they take a while to breed and hatch, if i could just cancel the breeding/hatching (i usually have 100,000 coins at least) i could just start the breeding, if the timer isnt correct, i can just cancel the breeding and try again.

Drachenia
01-27-14, 11:48 AM
Dear TL Please make healing the dragon on first Hour. In 2.Stunden and collect the example Arrowhead parts, I do not come forward with heal. Us now heal 25.Drachen :D

Oh and one more a please, can the 26,000 coins expensive feed, can be reduced to half the Time. Now 1 hour, later 0,30 Minutes. Here you go TL please.

Thank you TL :D

mamamacfashion
01-28-14, 12:41 AM
I agree, that is perfect, i got like 7 gemstone dragon eggs before i got the gemstone prairie, but i didnt get any gemstone dragons once i got the habitat, if i could have saved the egg and hatch it later, it would be perfect.
And i keep trying to get the diamond dragon, but keep getting stuff like magic, firestorm, or island, but they take a while to breed and hatch, if i could just cancel the breeding/hatching (i usually have 100,000 coins at least) i could just start the breeding, if the timer isnt correct, i can just cancel the breeding and try again.

I think that would kinda defeat the purpose of the game. If we never had to wait for anything, or we're able to cancel breeding then everyone would have all the dragons so fast, and that would be that.

mamamacfashion
01-28-14, 12:54 AM
I really wish there was a log for my nbrs. After time I have nbrs that I know, no longer play. I'm always adding new nbrs and I spend so much time trying to figure out which nbrs are actually even playing the game, and which ones are responding to my map requests, and visiting me. Obviously I don't really keep track of gold seeing as we can only send 3 a day. I understand why I don't get gold. But it still would be nice to know who has ever sent me gold and who I've sent gold too. If there was a log which showed like maybe a percentage of how often someone played the game, visited my island sent maps and gold. That would be awesome!!! That way I'm not wasting my time writing down nbrs then sending map requests and waiting too see who responds in my news feed. Speaking of news feed, it's not even accurate' so as it is right now I have no way to organize all my nbrs and find out who is responding and playing. I guess if the news feed was accurate it wouldn't be bad, but a LOG would be best :)
Thanks TL, I guarantee you others would agree!!

MakJulos
01-28-14, 12:58 AM
I think that would kinda defeat the purpose of the game. If we never had to wait for anything, or we're able to cancel breeding then everyone would have all the dragons so fast, and that would be that.

I think this is very well said.

mamamacfashion
01-30-14, 01:43 PM
I think this is very well said.