PDA

View Full Version : Need help with storm8 id

DarkCreatureZ
10-26-13, 09:56 AM
My phone suddenly brick. it stuck on boot screen, so i'm planning to flash a custom rom.
i wonder if it will affected my id if i do that. i don't want to lose my progress. or..maybe if i lost it, can i retrieve it again using ID Transfer Storm8 Method?
help please..

DarkCreatureZ
10-26-13, 08:02 PM
Someone..please answer my questions above. I wanna know if i'd lose my storm8 id if i flash a custom rom on my device.

nmishii
10-26-13, 08:20 PM
I have no idea what the custom flash rom will do. But if you lose your games first try to download them. If it doesn't recognize your storm8 I'd, you can restore your games with your progress. Can be done through a storm8 game. If on iOS, might be able to play through restaurant story, but not exactly sure how that works sine I didn't pay much attention to that process since I'm on android

DarkCreatureZ
10-26-13, 11:46 PM
i've juz finish flashing the custom rom. then i try to download one of TL's game. it does recognize my storm8 id. i'm so happy..anyway thanks alot nmishii for the advice. thx also for replying my question. i really appreciate ur help ^^

TinksThots
10-27-13, 01:42 AM
Your progress is saved on TL's servers, not locally, so whatever happens to your device, even if you get a different one, your games stay attached to your ID no matter what. I haven't updated my game or read the thread yet, so I dunno much about the new RS login thing, but as long as you can get Racing Live (or whichever Storm8 game you prefer) on a device, you can use that game to transfer your ID onto it, which will pull your TL games along too. {*^_^*}

FrozenTurtle
10-28-13, 11:42 AM
Just want to add that we do not recommending altering your device in anyway. While we do save your progress on our servers, we cannot make any guarantees as to what may happen by performing any of these changes. Additionally, altering your device, may violate Apple's and our Terms of Service.