PDA

View Full Version : All Halloween counters suddenly empty ???

innamoramento
10-26-13, 06:22 AM
When I opened the game this morning, all my Halloween counters (6 total) were all displaying food. LOTS of food.
Then 1 h 30' later...they are all empty ! Which is impossible. I had tens of thousands of Midnight Shakes, Gummies, Slushies. I have 5 spectral ovens and all the Monster cupcakes got onto 1 Halloween counter this morning and ALL are gone ?
What kind of glitch is this ? We know that food sells slowly. I mean, I still have Sugar sand tarts from an old goal !
Only my Halloween counters are not empty, all other food on all other counters is still there.

Anyone else had this issue ?

TinksThots
10-26-13, 06:43 AM
Try tapping them and see if the food names come up, or the counter names. It could possibly be invisible, those particular images not loading for whatever weird reason. I've seen that happen with only a couple items out of surrounding identical ones. Just an idea. :)

innamoramento
10-26-13, 06:47 AM
Thank you TinksThots, I tried and it just give me the counter's name. No food's name, and no outline is visible. :(

innamoramento
10-26-13, 07:01 AM
Now I just served Cherry pies and they all went on the Halloween counters...proof they were empty.
TL...fix this !!!

innamoramento
10-26-13, 09:19 AM
I know :(. It's more a rant and rave post. I knoo they never fix anything...

nmishii
10-26-13, 09:41 AM
No, they fix things. When the problem benefits the players, like getting extra coins, they can fix that quickly. When the problem benefits them, it's not as high a priority to fix.

TinksThots
10-26-13, 10:57 AM
I know :(. It's more a rant and rave post. I knoo they never fix anything...
I know that mood, I'm there today too, my backspace key can tell you all about that. =P

Have you force-closed the game, restarted the device, hard restarted the device, reinstalled the game, spun in a circle three times, hopped on one foot, patted your head and rubbed your belly, and sang the Macarena, like you're supposed to? Record that and report back. {*^_^*}

innamoramento
10-26-13, 01:18 PM
Ummm, let's see. I did force close and restart the game. I may have slightly cursed at it too... does that count ? Then I baked some chocolate chip cookies here at home, vacuumed the upstairs, and went for a walk with my doggy. Still no old food on my counters. LOL.

TinksThots
10-26-13, 05:41 PM
Aha, that could be what happened! The noise from the vacuum scared your dog, and while you weren't watching, he/she ran around flinging those chocolate chip cookies into your Halloween recipes, scattering them all over the place... because I've spotted all six of them. One is kinda hard to find - heart bush - but do me a favor... run around and count the servings on those, and see if they didn't just get kicked off to the wrong counters from serving other stuff. When things combine, they jump to the counter that's been out longest, and I have a feeling your Halloween ones aren't the oldest. ^_^

innamoramento
10-28-13, 09:04 AM
It could have happened, because I have all the type of Halloween food that I had prepared. So...my question is...why would the Halloween counters suddenly empty even though the food didn't get combined because of a new cake being served ? You know what I mean ?
I put the food on all the counters. Closed the game. Reopened after 1h30' and the counters were all empty... I always thought they combined the food when there is no more room for the "new" recipe that is ready...

bobbyrae
10-28-13, 09:09 AM
Did you block the door?

nky1111
10-28-13, 01:51 PM
the ghosts have eaten it, obviously. i wander have they paid?
seems like my hw counters are also empty..

innamoramento
11-03-13, 01:27 PM
No, I hadn't blocked the door. I got rid of all my Halloween counters and shuffled things around a little. I haven't had that issue anymore. Weird...

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 02:15 PM
One thing is you block the door to long and it make "fast sell" ...try force close and clear data it may help

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 02:16 PM
the ghosts have eaten it, obviously. i wander have they paid?
seems like my hw counters are also empty..

Lol you make a joke for me... :)