PDA

View Full Version : Pan back to see Kingdom

sweetsuite
10-25-13, 10:12 PM
It would be nice to pan back and be able to see a smaller version of the kingdom - just to admire the kingdom in its entirety. Also I would love more levels.

Great job on the game!

mrbinky
11-02-13, 11:46 PM
Yes, being able to get an overview is a great idea, and something that's missing now.

bowlfullofcherries
11-11-13, 10:03 AM
This is valid.

elaur
11-11-13, 10:28 AM
That would be great.

meme1098
11-14-13, 12:36 PM
I've suggested several times the ability to zoom out much further in order to take in my wholekingdom instead of having to move around it get to all the areas.
This should be in the next app update, TL.

eepopp
11-14-13, 12:58 PM
I've suggested several times the ability to zoom out much further in order to take in my wholekingdom instead of having to move around it get to all the areas.
This should be in the next app update, TL.

I usually play on my iPad with a landscape orientation, but when I want to see more of my kingdom, I switch to a vertical / portrait view. I then switch to photo capture mode to view my kingdom without all the floaty elements.

The portrait view does allow a somewhat zoomed out view, however I do not recommend playing the game that way if a player has a "large" kingdom. When you have a zoomed out view, it's entirely possible to unintentionally fat finger an accidental gem speed up while moving scrolling around (which is why I go into photo capture mode).

I do recommend switching to a vertical portrait orientation when hunting for hearts in a neighbor's kindom though. Some kingdoms are very cluttered and the zoomed in view of landscape mode can be frustrating when hearts are spread at extreme opposite kingdom boundaries.