PDA

View Full Version : Got coin as gift, but it's not in the gifts list......

happyheartfla
10-25-13, 07:14 PM
I just received a gold coin from one of my neighbors, so I figured I would gift them to my neighbors too. However, when I go to the Gifts screen to send a gift, the coin isn't an available item to gift!! Anyone know what's going on??:confused:

nmishii
10-25-13, 07:22 PM
Its on my gift list, first page. I'm on Android.

happyheartfla
10-25-13, 09:25 PM
Its on my gift list, first page. I'm on Android.

This is just wierd! I'm on Android also with BS Fall. My gifts to send start with the Dragon Scale and there's no gold coin anywhere! :(

sharpguy32
10-25-13, 09:55 PM
Only thing I'm aware of that needs a "Coin" was the Lucky Oven which is now removed. Not sure when that was out, maybe Spring time? Perhaps they still have season version still installed, shrug. But I do not have coin either, with Fall edition.

Mariomanhl
10-25-13, 11:15 PM
Thats kinda strange. Isnt it first or second on the first page??

nmishii
10-26-13, 12:38 AM
I'm using regular bakery story. The first page of gifts are lucky clover, coin, dragon scale

happyheartfla
10-26-13, 06:14 AM
You would think that this stuff would be pulled from their server since everything is stored there anyways. It must depend on the version a player uses. I always try to upgrade when a new version comes out so I have all the patches. I'm a retired computer geek, so I know it's important to update, and do when there's a new version. I've been playing since last May(about) but don't remember a gold coin in the giftable items. I do remember needing to request coins from neighbors for one of my challenges, but not being able to gift it.

I just wanted to get ahead of the curve if a new goal was coming that would need gold coins, and send them to my neighbors. They aren't in my list anywhere though and I just uninstalled and reinstalled to refresh the game.....still nada.

jc32079
10-26-13, 06:45 AM
For Android players, the coin and the lucky clover (and the lucky oven they are used to build) are available in last year's Halloween edition. You can still download it via the Amazon App Store. It has a number of other discontinued ovens as well, the motherly oven, the witches cauldron, and the coffin drink machine. And, you can also bake spider brownies and mummy cupcakes on the easy oven.