PDA

View Full Version : Increase or nah?

queenaleecia
10-25-13, 04:59 PM
Has anyone noticed an increase in parts since the update? I just sent ten deliveries in a row and didn't get a single thing. I could have made way more money in my shop.

ginrae22
10-25-13, 06:57 PM
For me it was nothing then I got something back an forth like 4 times then the next 4 deliveries absolutely nothing. So I don't know doesn't seem that drastic to me not like I expect something every time but still.

Paquin0711
10-25-13, 07:35 PM
Nope....no difference for me at all. I doubt that they changed it enuff for us to even notice. Probably by .5%

pipipooh1977
10-25-13, 07:48 PM
Nope...me either! :(

diehardpat
10-25-13, 11:56 PM
I notice a change, like instead of doing 50 deliveries & getting no reward, I now get a reward with every 8 deliveries

sutzo1
10-26-13, 06:49 AM
Unfortunately I fell for the line of increased drop rates and updated my game. I never had a problem with drop rates but I have now. 20 deliveries no expansion drops yet. I used to be about every 7( my barn is not full). What I did notice though is now it costs more to make products. Ex 4 gems for sour cream as apposed to 2 before. I had downloaded farm story Halloween but was not playing with that app because of the increased gem cost on products. I was spending money on the game, I don't mind spending if I'm enjoying myself and don't feel *****ed. However, I now feel *****ed, and don't enjoy the game. Too bad I really liked the game. The old drop rate was fine.

ginrae22
10-26-13, 11:04 AM
I have noticed that it now costs 10 gems to refresh the newspaper and it was 5 just before I'm assuming the update is responsible. I mean I never used that option but if anyone did it still sucks.