PDA

View Full Version : Stuck!

rixsta
10-25-13, 02:49 PM
I've completed mission 15, and unable to progress any further in the missions! I've tried to replay the mission, updated the game twice, tried to delete the game and reload it and I still can't work out how to keep going...?

jacobvanbourne
10-25-13, 03:30 PM
There are no missions past mission 15. They are there for training purposes. A safe place for new players to learn game play & make a little money. Next step is to hit the attack button and attack real opponents. Happy hunting.

rixsta
10-25-13, 06:26 PM
Ooh don't I feel silly now. Well thank you for clearing that up for me now I can hopefully start enjoying the game again! Thanks

bishojb
11-20-13, 05:12 PM
That's not true, more missions appear but they have a lock over them. At one point I remember the game saying grow your army for more missions, but I haven't seen it since. I can hold 170 units, so I don't know how much bigger to get or what unlocks it.

MeisterLampee
11-21-13, 09:12 AM
Good question! I just made all the (easy) mission with 100% and the next level does not open. Still there is a lock. Does anybody know what opens the last missions?

PS: I like that story! :-)

jacobvanbourne
11-21-13, 03:30 PM
Yes there is a lock on missions past 15, but you can't play them. Nobody I know has been able to. Perhaps they are placeholders for future missions, but they are not active. Just like the Shop shows the Champions Altar is available at RH 11. There is no RH 11, so no Champions Altar is available. So, since they aren't playable in the game, there are no missions past mission 15 unless FM changes it.

nachomandeluxe
12-01-13, 09:30 PM
There needs to be more