PDA

View Full Version : Can't open dragon story! Help!

dandimpz
10-25-13, 02:12 PM
Every time my battery dies on my iPhone dragon story won't open for days. I have to turn phone on and off, delete game and download again and eventually it comes back to life. In the meantime I'm missing battles etc. I'm up to level 25 in the arena, and going well collecting goodies for dragon summoning! Can any1 help get my game back ASAP?

dandimpz
10-27-13, 01:09 PM
How do I contact and whom? I still can't open it and I'm guessing I've missed the arena battle which I would have won :(

kooky panda
10-27-13, 01:57 PM
What Iphone do you play on?
Have you upgrade your iphone to the most current OS software?
Make sure you are on the regular game not a seasonal version.

Arseli
11-02-13, 11:55 PM
Storm8ID: Arseli
Game: Dragon Story
Problem: The game runs for a few seconds and closes. Or writes that there is no connection to the Internet. Internet works, all the other games and applications run. Cleaning the cache, deleted the game and re-set, change device. Nothing helps.
I have a level 75, I love the game Dragon Story. Please tell me what to do!

kooky panda
11-06-13, 05:50 AM
Every time my battery dies on my iPhone dragon story won't open for days. I have to turn phone on and off, delete game and download again and eventually it comes back to life. In the meantime I'm missing battles etc. I'm up to level 25 in the arena, and going well collecting goodies for dragon summoning! Can any1 help get my game back ASAP?

Are you having issues playing on wifi and 3G(cellular)?
Try a couple of things on your phone:

Go to settings- safari- clear out data/cookies

Do A hard reset of your phone
Hold down the on and home buttons at the same time until you see the apple sign.

Which iPhone do you play on?

dandimpz
11-07-13, 11:40 PM
I play on iphone 4,
it is still not working
I am trying to fix it through itunes today...

dandimpz
01-02-14, 04:51 PM
Ok finally reloaded my dragon story today :( missed so much!!