PDA

View Full Version : 2x Replay Speed Disabled!

FrozenTurtle
10-25-13, 12:55 PM
Hey everyone!

We're investigating an issue with replays when viewed at the 2x speed. While we look into the issue, we have temporarily disabled the feature in our newest update. Thanks for your patience during this time!

Note: You will still see the button on your replays, but you will be unable to toggle between 1x and 2x speeds.

crusader7
10-29-13, 04:14 AM
hi,
the replay button is still bugged, at least when it comes to summoners: if i leave it alone, my base is 100% destroyed, but if I click it some times, while it does nothing, I get 58% ~ 65%.
The replay is still active, as it happened after the last update. I'll pm the player's name if you wish to review the battle.

FrozenTurtle
11-01-13, 01:24 PM
hi,
the replay button is still bugged, at least when it comes to summoners: if i leave it alone, my base is 100% destroyed, but if I click it some times, while it does nothing, I get 58% ~ 65%.
The replay is still active, as it happened after the last update. I'll pm the player's name if you wish to review the battle.

Thanks for the report! We're taking a look into this already. I've checked with our Engineers and they can confirm that the first replay will always be correct.

nachomandeluxe
11-30-13, 11:21 AM
Hey everyone!

We're investigating an issue with replays when viewed at the 2x speed. While we look into the issue, we have temporarily disabled the feature in our newest update. Thanks for your patience during this time!

Note: You will still see the button on your replays, but you will be unable to toggle between 1x and 2x speeds.
Thanks. I really need it

FrozenTurtle
01-30-14, 04:30 PM
It's enabled again :)