PDA

View Full Version : :mad: Quetzal that never dies

Anyuszko
10-25-13, 10:45 AM
Dear TeamLava,

In the past 24 hrs I had 3 wins in the tournament after that the beaten dragon revived. After winning game said "processing" and I did not get the reward, dragon not died (next fight was again against it), still I had to wait a hour till next fight. (fight considered "completed")

I had to fight twice against angel, and now I have to fight (at least) three times against Quetzal.

I have beaten Quetzal twice!!!!! And it was again "processing" and got back Quetzal third time!!!

I have lost 3x against quetzal, then won (processing...), quetzal back, lost 4 times, then won again (processing...) and it is back again!!!!!

WHat the hell happening now?

maguar
10-25-13, 02:48 PM
Does the processing happen as soon as you defeat quetzal or does it happen a bit later? If its a bit later, as soon as you win visit someone or post and delete on your wall. This will force your game to sync with the servers and save your progress.

If you've been out of your game,go in fight and get the processing error it's because you have allowed enough time for the game to sync with the servers. Either wait for the processing screen, visit a neighbour or post and delete on your wall.