PDA

View Full Version : Friend gifting and friend requesting

lashyg1rl
10-25-13, 08:56 AM
Hello Team Lava!

I've played this game for one year and I've noticed that as time goes by, we gain a lot of neighbors. I'm suggesting a select all button when gifting neighbors because when one has more than 50 neighbors, selecting all neighbors one by one is time consuming.

Another thing I've noticed is that when typing storm 8 IDs to friend request them, mistakes can happen that instead of inviting the person one wanted to invite, I accidentally invite someone else; a suggestion would be a button to cancel the requests.

Thank you for reading! && I await for your response.

artese
11-02-13, 02:06 AM
I agree. I would also like the option to remove neighbor requests that I've requested about 7-8 months ago and they have not responded. I would like to remove these invites please.

yumyummi8
12-05-13, 12:47 AM
Hello Team Lava!

I've played this game for one year and I've noticed that as time goes by, we gain a lot of neighbors. I'm suggesting a select all button when gifting neighbors because when one has more than 50 neighbors, selecting all neighbors one by one is time consuming.

Another thing I've noticed is that when typing storm 8 IDs to friend request them, mistakes can happen that instead of inviting the person one wanted to invite, I accidentally invite someone else; a suggestion would be a button to cancel the requests.

Thank you for reading! && I await for your response.

I really wish there was a "select all" button for gifting neighbirs. This would save me so much time. Please implement this, TL!

PinkPixiShop
12-05-13, 08:05 AM
Yes. Select all to complete the gifting function in the game would be a huge time saver. I understand that some players like to gift according to the preference of their neighbors but that is a tedious task at minimum and near impossible to complete for each neighbor. If you want to give a variety of gifts (even though they are limited in selection) just opt to do pants one day, shoes the next, sweaters and finally purses till the repeat begins again.

taey77
12-29-13, 10:17 PM
Another fantastic idea, I would love a select all option.

lil_goober
01-16-14, 09:23 AM
I remember there was a brief time I had an option to select all and then all of a sudden it disappeared. I would love to have that option again! I would gift my nbrs much more frequently! Great suggestion!