PDA

View Full Version : Weekly update items: Are they permanent or limited time only?

taoyingying
10-25-13, 08:50 AM
I saw some tables from this week's update that I really want, but I'm saving money for my land expansion right now. So I'm just wondering if I should stock up the tables I want, or I can buy them after my expansion (which will be likely another week or so)?

cherryberry9
10-25-13, 09:42 AM
They will likely go in January when they remove all seasonal content without giving us an idea of what is actually gonna get removed.

bobbyrae
10-25-13, 10:48 AM
Buy them now. You can expand later.

sweetwonderland11
10-25-13, 10:57 AM
If you buy them will they stay in inventory until you want to sell them?

kvoeller
10-25-13, 11:20 AM

Yes they will. And once the holiday content is removed in January, you will not be able to buy more but will be able to keep what you have already purchased. If I were you I wouldn't sell stuff unless you know you will never use it because there is no limit to the items you can keep in inventory. One of my personal goals is to buy all the stuff I think is likely to be removed and have all the appliances I want built by the end of December just to be on the safe side.

bobbyrae
10-25-13, 11:21 AM

Why would you want to sell them? :confused:

taoyingying
10-25-13, 12:16 PM
Buy them now. You can expand later.

If I keep buying then I will never save enough money to expand. LOL. Also afraid I gonna see tables I like even more in a later weekly update...

taoyingying
10-25-13, 12:17 PM
They will likely go in January when they remove all seasonal content without giving us an idea of what is actually gonna get removed.

I wish TL can give us an one-week notice before they remove stuff...

bobbyrae
10-25-13, 12:56 PM
If I keep buying then I will never save enough money to expand. LOL. Also afraid I gonna see tables I like even more in a later weekly update...

You can always have a budget you know...I will spend x amount on new tables and chairs and stoves etc and no more. :) But I know what you mean.
You can also try cooking more red velvet cake and spread them out on several counters so you can earn more money quickly. And take more cappuccino from friends instead of parts.

I wish TL can give us an one-week notice before they remove stuff...

Don't we all...