PDA

View Full Version : Something seriously wrong with BS

Davdel52
10-25-13, 12:17 AM
Following the reset at 3pm west Australia time today, there are recurring messages about bubble mania popping up, making the game unplayable.

This should be treated as Urgent

Falconera
10-25-13, 12:23 AM
same here, happens in RS as well. :confused:

please install... oh, you have installed, now buy a chair.
reach island blabla... congrats, now buy a decoration (serve any 2 dishes in RS)...
please install... oh, you have installed, now buy a chair...

to be continued :(

pops up every 30 seconds!!!

carabellexo
10-25-13, 12:26 AM
Same with me as well., think this is happening to everyone. :/

pea92
10-25-13, 12:27 AM
I've also got this on bakery, restaurant, fashion, dragon, castle and home design. I live in London. It's driving me crazy, SORT IT OUT TEAMLAVA!!!!

Davdel52
10-25-13, 12:27 AM
Lucky you.....in BS it's about every 5 to 10 secs.
Not playing, spitting the dummy :)

LysnK2
10-25-13, 12:30 AM
Same thing happening to me in BS and RS. Sometimes it stops long enough for me to prepare or serve food, but then it comes back.

robbytheseal
10-25-13, 12:31 AM
same here. it says buying a chair gives you 6 gems. I bought one chair but never got gems. these pop-ups are so annoying.

yumyumsnack
10-25-13, 12:34 AM
Same here. I actually bought two chairs- coins taken, chairs delivered, gems added then immediately deducted again, and no chair purchase registered on goal. Can't get in the game- just recurring congratulations from Natasha to me for getting candy mania (which I did not get...much like the promised gems for buying two unneeded chairs...)

Sparkly888
10-25-13, 12:34 AM
I don't even have time to serve my food before it pops up again!
My ovens are ready to be unloaded but I don't have time between these silly popups!

I uninstalled and reinstalled already. No change.

Seriously TL!
I just bought gems!
Don't make me regret it!

rlsd19
10-25-13, 12:35 AM
Following the reset at 3pm west Australia time today, there are recurring messages about bubble mania popping up, making the game unplayable.

This should be treated as Urgent

Same here!!!!!

crumbsandsprinkles
10-25-13, 12:37 AM
I'm having the same problem. It's crazy. I did actually get the 6 gems and then it took them back, so I bought several chairs for nothing... I'm trying to reinstall the game but it looks like its a problem on TL's end. :(

carabellexo
10-25-13, 01:57 AM
I think it's working properly now. I force closed and it told me download and play then said to buy a chair, and it gave me the 6 gems.

maguar
10-25-13, 02:15 AM
Have other people tried force closing and restarting to see if this issue is resolved?

yumyumsnack
10-25-13, 02:22 AM
Hmmm. It is working again. Having given away coins for nothing in return leaves a bad taste as losing gems, coins, food seems to happen quite a bit in this game. The chair for gems goal is gone now (not that I would necessarily fall for it again).

flowerwoman98
10-25-13, 03:32 AM
I installed the app and it went away.

Sparkly888
10-25-13, 03:59 AM
Yes it seems ok now.

robbytheseal
10-25-13, 04:42 AM
My hunch is that TL was testing something of goals that they were not meant to be public.

YukoMokana
10-25-13, 03:24 PM
This happens to me as well. I am using an Idolian tablet. I don't know how other devices work but on mine I go to where I can "****" or force it to stop. That has always worked well for me so far. :)